Perez Hilton releases a new single and is commenting on our post

• Leader

Hey fam, I know the Britney community has had a bone to pick with Perez Hilton regarding past comments he made about our girl. He released a new song and I decided to share it on the BH Community page. He registered an account and agreed to answer any of your questions / concerns. He also expects to get some hate, but hopes to turn a new leaf. Figured I'd pass this message along in case anyone would like to participate. If not, no worries either :)

Here's the post: https://community.breatheheavy.com/2019/11/perez-hilton-ok-boomer/

And if you need to register a free account, you can do so here: https://community.breatheheavy.com/register/

• Like 1

Exhale+  |  Apparel |  YouTube

• Leader
2 hours ago, Damon said:

p.s I appreciate you so much and have mad respect for you - maybe I just can't accept that things change. :crying3:

Appreciate you following up with this. I'm sorry I have been less active here recently, but it's not because I don't care. It's because I've been working crazy hard on something else for you guys 0--=]

• Like 1

Exhale+  |  Apparel |  YouTube