Does Britney hate us?

PlayboyMommy

I was just thinking earlier about all the snarky remarks she made about her makeup on her Instagram a while back . At first glance it might have been targeted at the majority of non fans (and presumed bots) who were criticising her, but what if someone in her circle has been feeding her up with the idea that her fans are are the ones actually saying that? We know that she knows what Free Britney is for sure as she saw the protesters on her car on one of the last court dates but maybe she thinks that we are just all one big hating mob who just goes after her family like Jamie Lynn. It certainly feels like we've hit a brick wall for some time now

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are social by nature. It's only natural that people care about what other people think. Some care more or less than others. But let's give Britney some credit. She's not as sensitive to public opinion as one would think. Britney has dealt with criticism almost all her life. I think she can handle the makeup comments. 

Honest fans of Britney have real love for her. At the end of the day, what we want the most is for her to be happy. Whether that includes music or not. This does not mean we are subject to adulate all her choices as an artist. As public consumers, we have the right to critique when something is not right (e.g., Bana Jane). This is a private fan forum, our own space to voice out frustrations ridiculous as they may be. No one here wants to hurt Britney. 

It's the profit-driven celebrity news outlets that lie, misconstrue, and publicly defame her character even on a good day. Not us. And they’ll continue to lie and mislead because it’s making certain people with authority a whole lot of money. 

Britney had a major breakthrough early this year. She herself attended her first court hearing since who knows when, to battle her father over the rights to her personal life. To say that someone has held you against your will at a treatment facility is a damning allegation. What did the media report? Crazy Britney Spears, who shaved her head over a decade ago, walks out of courthouse barefoot. 

I trust Britney knows who her fans are, she does not hate us.

What more evidence do you need? Meet and greets were disastrous and she can barely address the fans in the crowd let alone say "thank you for coming". Even on question and answer session with Romeo they ask her about her fans and all she can think of is "they're dedicated COOL people". She literally describes anything as "cool" and after 20 years that's all she can think of when it comes to us. Face it, yes, she doesn't give a sh-t about you:staysalty:

• Super Mods

I feel she genuinely loves us, she just doesn’t like meeting in big groups and with your team off to the side breathing down your neck, I’m sure that’s why she’s so uncomfortable. When we see her off stage and fans randomly catching her, she seems very relaxed and casual. 

1 hour ago, rik said:

she was fine and happy interacting with them before 2008. i just feel like she views this as a job because again, there is no passion and all anxiety 

In 2003, Jen and Kel received an opportunity to meet a superstar even more famous than Ariana Grande. They met Britney Spears. Wanna know how that went?

Britney invited our two girls into her dressing room at MTV’s TRL. She spent between 12 and 15 minutes with JUST THEM and her assistant Felicia.  Then Britney invited my wife and me to come in as well.  We all took a bunch of pictures, from any angle, while Britney chatted with the girls, looked through pics of their memorabilia, happily personally accepted a gift bag they had brought for her, answered any questions they had, gave them each a signed copy of her CD (which was released that day), and personally made sure that Jen and Kel could watch the live taping of TRL in the studio, even though they were both too young according to MTV policy.  Neither Britney, or any member of her staff, ever asked to see any of the pictures we took. In fact, her security guard remained OUTSIDE the entire time we spent with her.

That is a true superstar who loves her fans.

We did not expect Ms. Grande to be as gracious as Britney, but 15 seconds and a silent walk-off?

ariana-blog-5.jpg

https://canni.blog/2014/08/26/meeting-ariana-grande-then-and-now/

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, Bundy said:

In 2003, Jen and Kel received an opportunity to meet a superstar even more famous than Ariana Grande. They met Britney Spears. Wanna know how that went?

Britney invited our two girls into her dressing room at MTV’s TRL. She spent between 12 and 15 minutes with JUST THEM and her assistant Felicia.  Then Britney invited my wife and me to come in as well.  We all took a bunch of pictures, from any angle, while Britney chatted with the girls, looked through pics of their memorabilia, happily personally accepted a gift bag they had brought for her, answered any questions they had, gave them each a signed copy of her CD (which was released that day), and personally made sure that Jen and Kel could watch the live taping of TRL in the studio, even though they were both too young according to MTV policy.  Neither Britney, or any member of her staff, ever asked to see any of the pictures we took. In fact, her security guard remained OUTSIDE the entire time we spent with her.

We did not expect Ms. Grande to be as gracious as Britney, but 15 seconds and a silent walk-off?

ariana-blog-5.jpg

Well, they are children, we all know what happens...

11 hours ago, Bundy said:

ariana-blog-5.jpg

That's really sweet and I believe it, that was a once in a lifetime experience...

Unfortunately, that is not the Britney of today. These are two completely different people. I'm not trying to be mean I still love her, it's just the hard truth.

Back then, during her prime, I think she was genuinely interested in meeting her fans, to interact with them, etc. That's mostly because she was truly passionate about her career.

The actual situation it totally different tho. She doesn't hate us, she just hate interacting with us, wich is different. That's because she is not interested in her career anymore and, in the end, we're just part of the business her career brings in. I mean, its crystal clear guys... how many proofs do you need to acknowledge it? 

20 minutes ago, Lantis said:

No one say she isn't a sweet nice person, she sure is... but to say she loves interacting with us... oh God, no.

Well it’s not like fans give her a reason to... She was ******** assaulted by a fan last year, some fans were harassing her kids on social media and they post stuff like this on Instagram that she may as well have seen considering that she follows a lot of fan accounts 

Archived