Is this Britney's most mysterious song?

We don't know for sure when it was recorded or who produced it

For what it's worth it might have been produced by Danja as it sounds like she's shouting out his name at the beginning yet the question remains, which album was this originally intended for?

A lot of people seem to confuse it with My Big Secret which was produced by The Neptunes even though they are two completely different songs

I wonder if someday @breatheheavy will spin the beans on how he got a hold of this track and what he knows about it

• Like 2
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No.  I LOVE FF and I stan.  

like everything in FF 

We don't know for sure when it was recorded or who produced it For what it's worth it might have been produced by Danja as it sounds like she's shouting out his name at the beginning yet the ques

• Twitter Team

I was never sure if this was meant to be My Big Secret or a different song but I think someone here said they were two different songs. Then again, The Neptunes were meant to produce My Big Secret and this doesn’t really sound like a Neptunes production.

I remember when this leaked people said it was a FF outtake. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Britney : A Vocal Actress said:

How I Roll, Trip To Your Heart,  and the bonus tracks still good. I mean... HE ABOUT TO LOSE ME. :badthoughts:

Tell 'em :badthoughts:

Those tracks are so timeless and experimental for her like what the hell. I still don’t even feel worthy of that album.  :tiffanycries:

39 minutes ago, nani said:

Some people say this is from Femme Fatale but where does that info come from? It sounds like it could be ITZ or Blackout as well...

https://popcrush.com/britney-spears-secret-demo/

• Like 1
Just now, C0CKy said:

No. 

I LOVE FF and I stan.  :bichpls:

Calm down, i love it too :tehe:

I know she looked off in 2011, people were already sick of the electropop at the time and her vocals were overproduced, but I think it had bops and its very cohesive. I love all the singles, i still wish IO had been a single tho, i love the bonus tracks, TTMY, HATLM, TFM... I think it doesnt have a single bad song on it. I like the videos as well.

Which are ur faves albums?

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Calm down, i love it too :tehe:

I know she looked off in 2011, people were already sick of the electropop at the time and her vocals were overproduced, but I think it had bops and its very cohesive. I love all the singles, i still wish IO had been a single tho, i love the bonus tracks, TTMY, HATLM, TFM... I think it doesnt have a single bad song on it. I like the videos as well.

Which are ur faves albums?

I’m glad to hear you do too. That’s what being on the right side of history looks like. :explainlol:

I’m forever pressed that people chose criminal instead of IO because it’s one of my favorite tracks.  And I agree that there isn’t one bad song on the album, but Criminal is definitely the weakest for me. I love all the FF era videos, too.  They’re so much more iconic than what we got for Budget Jams and even Glory.

17 hours ago, C0CKy said:

I’m glad to hear you do too. That’s what being on the right side of history looks like. :explainlol:

I’m forever pressed that people chose criminal instead of IO because it’s one of my favorite tracks.  And I agree that there isn’t one bad song on the album, but Criminal is definitely the weakest for me. I love all the FF era videos, too.  They’re so much more iconic than what we got for Budget Jams and even Glory.

Haha i think the FF dragging only started after the BJ mess. The Will.I.Am hating train really started so people looked everywhere to drag him.

IO was really a missing opportunity... I think fans only chose Criminal bc of the flaute and bc they thought it sounded like some Madonna song? Fans loved IO from the start, I still dont know how Criminal won. Maybe bc they wanted a "ballad"? iO would have been a hit. i love criminal but it would have been better as the 5th single tho. Its funny how from some time ago from now the song became more popular on the YouTube and Tik Tok.

I think Gasoline and DDB are way weaker than Criminal 

I like WB and SP videos but FF had more different videos, aside from TTWE that is a slave rip off.

Which other albuma do u love??

22 hours ago, C0CKy said:

Some people say this is from Femme Fatale but where does that info come from? It sounds like it could be ITZ or Blackout as well...

https://popcrush.com/britney-spears-secret-demo/

"When Britney began to make the album, many sites (very reliable) named this song as the first single. They even said the album title would be 'Shh ... It's a Secret '.
Even a fragment of the 911 demo (freshly filtered), already existed since 2010, of course everyone thought it was fake"

From ONTD: https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/65433744.html?page=2#comments

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Bundy said:

Haha i think the FF dragging only started after the BJ mess. The Will.I.Am hating train really started so people looked everywhere to drag him.

IO was really a missing opportunity... I think fans only chose Criminal bc of the flaute and bc they thought it sounded like some Madonna song? Fans loved IO from the start, I still dont know how Criminal won. Maybe bc they wanted a "ballad"? iO would have been a hit. i love criminal but it would have been better as the 5th single tho. Its funny how from some time ago from now the song became more popular on the YouTube and Tik Tok.

I think Gasoline and DDB are way weaker than Criminal 

I like WB and SP videos but FF had more different videos, aside from TTWE that is a slave rip off.

Which other albuma do u love??

I agree IO would have smashed on the radio. Plus, it had all the iconic references to her past hits (which was the first time she referenced her own material on a track.)

I still Jam to DDB in the gym, ngl. It is the perfect workout anthem lol. The video for WB saved the song for me because I wasn’t feeling it when it dropped.  

Picking favorite albums is hard for me because I listen to different ones I’m doing different things. My top four most listened to are Glory, FF, ITZ, And BO.  But I love her older stuff too when I’m feeling nostalgic or in need of a sappy love song.