Lynne posted video of Jayden playing Kanye West at Britney's? (Plus a picture of Lynne with Jayden and Preston)

17 hours ago, Bundy said:

I dont even like Kanye and I dont hate Taylor, but her fans are something else

They think everything revolves Taylor lol 

As Im also a fan of Taylors, I can tell you that her fans are generally very nice and smart people, she has a big fandom so ofc there is going to be some people who will make everything about her and atrack others, but every single fandom has them. Britneys has too so thats quite stupid statement

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Popcornie said:

As Im also a fan of Taylors, I can tell you that her fans are generally very nice and smart people, she has a big fandom so ofc there is going to be some people who will make everything about her and atrack others, but every single fandom has them. Britneys has too so thats quite stupid statement

A lot of Britney fans are like that... They think everyone is shading Britney or against her, thats why I said what I said. I didnt want to say all Taylor fans are like that, but Ive seen many seeming like this 

Many are also very mean to anyone who isnt licking Taylors ***. Like the body shaming they did with Demi bc of that manager drama. And no, i dont even like Demi, but a lot of Taylor fans seem very childish.

30 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

I thought Britney was exaggerating cuz mom genes. But he’d really good :o 

more talent at 12 than me at 21😩

Top 10 anome plot twists he is just as talented as Britney and becomes a world Famous pop star lol haha

30 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

I thought Britney was exaggerating cuz mom genes. But he’d really good :o 

more talent at 12 than me at 21😩

Top 10 anome plot twists he is just as talented as Britney and becomes a world Famous pop star lol haha

17 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

wow he's very skilled especially being so young, I can't imagine 10 years from now

I want Britney to sing Someday live with him playing the piano :mcry:

6 hours ago, nonoiseplz said:

Yes. But the main comment is : So proud of this big bro!! #JBoogy crushed it at his talent show tonight!

I think she wrote that bc hes a big bro to her daughters

There is a post for mothers day that she tagged Britney on and she said her daughters have big bros to protect them 

i think JBoogy is a nickname for Jayden 

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

i cried

britney and him should make a good piano ballad!

Imagine Britney singing a ballad live with him playing the piano :sobbing:

It could be filmed right from her house, the world would stop just to talk about it lol

He is so talented like his mom 

Anyone knows which song this is btw?

On 11/24/2019 at 3:28 PM, Bundy said:

There was a rumour not long ago that Britney was investing on piano lessons for Jayden and for Preston to be a NBA player in the future 

I Hope they can utilize their relation to Britney, her power, money, influence and resources to become whatever they want to be. Britney was always a hard working girl, I hope her story inspires them great deal :) she wasnt born rich and she was from a lil rural town in the middle of nowhere and she became one of the biggest more successful stars in the world. This is smt to be proud of! 

NBA? HUH?

• 1 year later...