Lynne posted video of Jayden playing Kanye West at Britney's? (Plus a picture of Lynne with Jayden and Preston)

4 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

The new Kanye West :jj:

Image result for britney spears kanye west

I cant at some Taylor fans trying to cancel Jayden bc hes playing Kanye instead of Lover

What does Britneys teenager kid have to do with Kanye being an ******* and Taylor never letting go? Do they want Britney to say to him "no Jayden, u cant play Kanye bc he is a mess and had a feud with Taylor, a girl i cant even remember having met!"?

Such drama queens being pressed by Britneys kid choosing a Kanye West song :joanne: 

4 hours ago, joanhs said:

I hope he uses the best of both his parents world, so if he is gonna be a producer, he is going to make sick piano-beats.

I think Preston was the one Britney said that wanted to be a DJ. If Im not mistaken Jayden wanted to be a vet or smt to do with animals

5 hours ago, Bundy said:

I cant at some Taylor fans trying to cancel Jayden bc hes playing Kanye instead of Lover

What does Britneys teenager kid have to do with Kanye being an ******* and Taylor never letting go? Do they want Britney to say to him "no Jayden, u cant play Kanye bc he is a mess and had a feud with Taylor, a girl i cant even remember having met!"?

Such drama queens being pressed by Britneys kid choosing a Kanye West song :joanne: 

I’m screaming

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Zpark said:

Woahhhh preston looks exacly like kevin on that picture

A lot of people were saying this but some fans were trying to say he looks like Britney lol 

It seems like each day the boy looks more like his dad, the only thing I could see on that picture that resembles Britney are his eyes 

• Super Mods
11 hours ago, joanhs said:

I hope he uses the best of both his parents world, so if he is gonna be a producer, he is going to make sick piano-beats.

I always dream of one day one of her sons producing her album in the future, it’ll be great to see their interpretation of their mother and maybe they can bring out the best in her and she will be so comfortable with them and offer her input in a very collaborative way that I’m sure would mean the world to her and something she would cherish forever. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

So another money maker is on the way. Her sons can do anything they want but i do think being Spears means u  gonna have to deal with fame. And i do think boys gonna be musician or actor. At least they have normal childhood not like Willow and Jayden Smiths.

For me Sean looks more like Kevin esp with that hair. And Jayden is more like Britney. But kids r changing with the years. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I always wonder if her sons will end up having their own careers and working hard for decades to be successful and self sufficient.

Or if they'll end up like their dad :jj:

There was a rumour not long ago that Britney was investing on piano lessons for Jayden and for Preston to be a NBA player in the future 

I Hope they can utilize their relation to Britney, her power, money, influence and resources to become whatever they want to be. Britney was always a hard working girl, I hope her story inspires them great deal :) she wasnt born rich and she was from a lil rural town in the middle of nowhere and she became one of the biggest more successful stars in the world. This is smt to be proud of! 

5 hours ago, zenden78 said:

So another money maker is on the way. Her sons can do anything they want but i do think being Spears means u  gonna have to deal with fame. And i do think boys gonna be musician or actor. At least they have normal childhood not like Willow and Jayden Smiths.

For me Sean looks more like Kevin esp with that hair. And Jayden is more like Britney. But kids r changing with the years. 

I think its great that Britney managed to give them a more normal childhood for the past few years. They were so harassed until few years ago, even when they were with Kevin, nannies or bodyguards. I was watching some old paparazzi Britney videos and Jayden always seemed to have a problem with the paparazzi. But media will always be interested in them no matter what they choose to do. See how a simple pic from JLS Instagram with them was in every outlet saying how big they were. They dont seem to want to be a star like their mom, maybe Jayden will play piano for some artist and Preston will be a producer. I think Britney never wanted them to be famous like other stars want their kids to follow their path... I think she only showed them bc she is a proud mama. Many mothers love to share pics with their kids.

I always thought Preston looked more like Kevin and Jayden is full Britney. But Preston looks even more like Kevin now. All the features except the eyes.