Extened Remixes!! + NEW LIAR MIX

Infinity101

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nakedsoldier said:

**** I love the Glory cut remixes and Breathe On Me. Thanks for posting!

Your very welcome it's great to hear others enjoy them, I try to give life to the songs by making different arrangements, adding break downs and intro/outro's! I think alot of people will like "Change Your Mind" when it's released on the 20th it's made with official stems and has some great elements and vocals in it!  

1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

That Blackout one slays. 

Happy someone likes it! lol I wasn't a fan of it at first but it kinda progresses and gets better as it goes, I got this the same time I got the House Of Blues studio versions but didn't share till now apparently it was a unused official mix from the label...

38 minutes ago, Infinity101 said:

Your very welcome it's great to hear others enjoy them, I try to give life to the songs by making different arrangements, adding break downs and intro/outro's! I think alot of people will like "Change Your Mind" when it's released on the 20th it's made with official stems and has some great elements and vocals in it!  

Can't wait, was kinda pissed that Change Your Mind didn't play when I clicked lol. Again nice job:) 

17 hours ago, Infinity101 said:

Naww thanks that means alot :bwink: I'll check out Soundcloud too and will keep you posted once I've uploaded etc, good idea totally forgot about Soundcloud!

Oh totally forgot about that lol. yes please, put them on Soundcloud so I can listen on my phone without YouTube switching off.

On 12/9/2019 at 7:11 AM, indyRS said:

Listening to the Circus one, I'm currious, do you have the stems for it?

Absolutely love all these mixes! I've been a fan for almost a year now, I always jam out to the Get Naked one hehe.

aww cool glad you enjoy them! I put literally weeks into some of them to make them seamless as possible and give them a fresh take (vocals,intros,breakdown and outros etc) without going crazy and changing the whole bpm etc I love the way Brit's songs are produced all I try to do is give them more life... and extended the listening experience lol to answer your question I do have the Circus stems but unfortunately I can't share them, it was a condition I was given them to remix the song.... but you never know maybe oneday! 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived