Britney was forced out to that premiere

Cappycorn87

15 hours ago, indyRS said:

And you also firmly believe that Britney and Sam aren't together anymore and they post IG photos to keep up the lie.

No offense but I think you're a bit misguided. 

No, sorry... not a bit misguided, severely delusional is the phrase I would rather use..

I never said they weren't together

I said they are not a real couple

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/22/2019 at 5:23 PM, puppylo16 said:

On 11/22/2019 at 5:35 PM, falka said:

Thanks, but it shows some error , I'll be in flop fan moment forever :yesokay:

She also talked about on the People interview in 2002

Britney Spears has a scraped knee, and she has Brad Pitt to thank for it. On the prowl for some excitement one recent afternoon, the 20-year-old pop singer bought a star map of L.A. celebrity homes. Soon she and a girlfriend were parked outside the Beverly Hills mansion Pitt shares with wife Jennifer Aniston. “I stood on top of my car, trying to see in,” says Spears, who fell off when she spotted the resident hunk in the driveway. “I busted my knee open. I felt like the biggest ******* ever.” Did Pitt see her? “No, and thank you, God,” she says with a laugh. “I would’ve been so humiliated.”

https://people.com/archive/cover-story-britneys-next-act-vol-58-no-10/

On 11/22/2019 at 5:01 PM, puppylo16 said:

Britney will cross the mountains for Brad Pitt, that woman went to his freaking house and climbed up his trash cans just to get a look at him through the window back in the day. She will go no matter what and she would dump Sam in a heartbeat if Brad ever so much wink at her. 

Im sure she wasn’t “forced” and consider it a date night since she’s a Tarantino fan. At least she’s coming to see a movie not like sitting through a boring ceremony pretending to act like you care. You can tell she wanted to be there compared to the beauty awards. 

She had the picture with Brad framed at her apartment in NY lol

I remember her talking about Brad on Chaotic and Kevin saying she would leave him for Brad, so she says smt like he wouldnt look at her then Kevin says "right" in an ironic way lol 

Brad seemed quite surprised when he heard she was there. With Britney being such a fan, its weird she didnt want to meet him again 

Archived