Britney was forced out to that premiere

Cappycorn87

That premiere for that Brad Pitt movie

Her stupid team was focused on putting Britney out there to make it look like everything ok though Britney looked very unrelaxed in the photos.

Thanks to social media, not much can be hidden anymore.   There was an actress at that premiere who is a Britney fan who was excited about hearing that Britney was there but didn't get to see her.  If you notice you did not see any pics of Britney with anyone else.  They probably dis not know she was there.

This confirms that the conservatorship keeps her isolated from folks and her stupid team was doing damage control.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...okay? Lmao. I get what you mean but why are you talking about this so many months after the fact like this is news lol

The BritneysGram girls already talked about this. Her team was under fire so a publicist probably saw an opportunity to show off Brit by using her love for Brad Pitt to get her out in public. It was a surprise to us fans but they weren’t very transparent about what they were doing

1 hour ago, studlygeorge said:

...okay? Lmao. I get what you mean but why are you talking about this so many months after the fact like this is news lol

The BritneysGram girls already talked about this. Her team was under fire so a publicist probably saw an opportunity to show off Brit by using her love for Brad Pitt to get her out in public. It was a surprise to us fans but they weren’t very transparent about what they were doing

I can

Why you posting in here?

• Super Mods

Britney will cross the mountains for Brad Pitt, that woman went to his freaking house and climbed up his trash cans just to get a look at him through the window back in the day. She will go no matter what and she would dump Sam in a heartbeat if Brad ever so much wink at her. 

Im sure she wasn’t “forced” and consider it a date night since she’s a Tarantino fan. At least she’s coming to see a movie not like sitting through a boring ceremony pretending to act like you care. You can tell she wanted to be there compared to the beauty awards. 

35 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

That’s why she hasn’t been pictured with ANYONE but Hesam. 

He’s a paid double agent. 

Otherwise he wouldn’t be anywhere near Britney Spears because her team doesn’t even let her mingle with people in her industry. 

And folks still think Sam and Britney are a real thing

6 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Britney will cross the mountains for Brad Pitt, that woman went to his freaking house and climbed up his trash cans just to get a look at him through the window back in the day.

:huh: when? Don't buy it.

I thought only Ke$ha could do sth like this:mariahstare:

• Super Mods
11 minutes ago, falka said:

Thanks, but it shows some error , I'll be in flop fan moment forever :yesokay:

Is it region specific? It’s the one she went on with Tyra Banks and they are going through celebrity men and rating them. 
trl-2003-britney-spears.jpg
at least you can enjoy her badass look!

6 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Is it region specific? 

Nope, I think it's personal :selenerz:

7 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

It’s the one she went on with Tyra Banks and they are going through celebrity men and rating them. 

Ok, that will be easier to find  :verycool:hope so anyway :tiffcackle:

Archived