Britney's POM dancer Mikey misses Britney (IG post)

jennyj

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I think she can still do this. Imagine what she does in front of her mirror in her bedroom. The slayage we miss..  :yasqueen:

it’s definitely the meds that’s messing her up. Obviously it’s gonna mess you up if you dont need it in the first place.

23 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I think she can still do this. Imagine what she does in front of her mirror in her bedroom. The slayage we miss..  :yasqueen:

I agree, plus she also has to be interested in the choreo, and they obviously know each others vibes so well.  I would honestly LOVE if they allowed her and Mikkey to chorograph the whole next show/tour tbh.  At least that way it's less step-by-step and boring and stuff they actually feel passionate about.

3 hours ago, jennyj said:

He shaded her?? How so?  (sorry if i'm out of the loop lol)

he didn't really shade her, he just said that Britney was more of a boss/employee relationship since she was more private and spent time with her kids (something like that), and that Rihanna would be more of a friend who'd invite them her bus and parties and stuff

On 11/23/2019 at 11:34 AM, Dark.Knight said:

he didn't really shade her, he just said that Britney was more of a boss/employee relationship since she was more private and spent time with her kids (something like that), and that Rihanna would be more of a friend who'd invite them her bus and parties and stuff

Which isn't far from the truth the last couple of years. But Nothing is wrong with either.
Rihanna doesn't have a family to run home to, so she can do all she wants.

On 11/23/2019 at 5:34 AM, Dark.Knight said:

Yeah, that's definitely not shade. It's not really Britney's choice, and he knows that. We all know Britney would totally do that too if she didn't have her restraints and kids to take care of.  Even under her situation, she's really nice to her dancers and her team... and while that's so humbling and beautiful, that's also one of the many ways she gets taken advantage of (I experience that daily at work lol).

Archived