Britney saved Sam Smith as a kid

It’s something that’s been a fight within me for so long because I love all types of music. When I say that Britney Spears basically saved me as a kid, I’m not saying that lightly. Britney, Christina, Madonna, and Beyoncé — I believe their art is fine art. Pop music is fine art.

https://www.out.com/print/2019/11/18/out100-evolution-year-mx-sam-smith

Britney, Madonna, Christina... A taste! 

This is a collab id have liked, but sadly her team is f**king dumb and lame and only put her with flop bad artists. Sam praised blackout before, imitated Britney when was a kid, the new album is inspired by her. Id love to see her dancing in a video by Sam like Normani did in DWAS.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney Spears basically saved me as a kid, I’m not saying that lightly

This reminds me of how I planned to give Britney a lot of props if I were ever to become famous. Britney Spears saved me too. Its good to see fans who actually became famous give Britneys music the kudos it deserves. 

But Sam Smith looks between 40 to 45years old... He would have been a young adult when Britney came out. :yaknow:

36 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

This reminds me of how I planned to give Britney a lot of props if I were ever to become famous. Britney Spears saved me too. Its good to see fans who actually became famous give Britneys music the kudos it deserves. 

But Sam Smith looks between 40 to 45years old... He would have been a young adult when Britney came out. :yaknow:

he's only 27....

edit: also sam goes by "they"

• Super Mods

I like that Britney doesn’t go out of her way to be an inspirational model and she just does what she wants to do and is not ashamed of who she is. Jim Parsons explained it better, she’s like a spirit animal. I think she’s one of the few entertainers that are genuine 

21 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Really? I think Stripped alone is better than all Beyoncé’s discography. 

Due to a lack of interest, I've never listened to a full Beyonce album. Though the Stripped album might be better than any Beyonce album, Beyonce has a much better catalog of solo music; even without considering the music from Destiny's Child.

5 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

Christina and Beyonce tbh

I never understood the hype around Beyonce. She isn't pretty, she can't sing, can't dance... She's like any arrogant basic *****. Oh well.

She’s a good singer and performer. Although I kind of agree that her impact/talent is often overstated my the media 

45 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Really? I think Stripped alone is better than all Beyoncé’s discography. 

Stripped is so good, Sam Smith loves it too by the way. 

I really like back to basics and Liberation as well. Bionic also has really good songs and an unpopular opinion, but I do think her debut album is pretty decent and even better than BOMT. 

• Content Curators
10 hours ago, C0CKy said:

I respect Christina. She’s an OG of the 90’s who’s still semi-relevant, which isn’t an easy accomplishment.

And when she isn’t screaming her voice is pretty dope. 

ehhhhh-

lol i cant respect her tho

ik she may have changed (although idk)

she was such a shitty rude mean ***** in the 2000's its insane

forget the things shes said about brit there are millions and millions of stories of christina being such a bad person in general to so many people 

and ik alot of things used to be the norm in the 2000's but i think the amount of black culture that she took and appropiated is insane

like i have not seen that in any other artist (as much as christina has done)

im sorry i cant just like someone cause they know how to growl their voice :byetina: 

but karmas a ***** and sales and relevancy wise we can see who really was succesful between brit and christina (which mary j predicted)

6 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

ehhhhh-

lol i cant respect her tho

ik she may have changed (although idk)

she was such a shitty rude mean ***** in the 2000's its insane

forget the things shes said about brit there are millions and millions of stories of christina being such a bad person in general to so many people 

and ik alot of things used to be the norm in the 2000's but i think the amount of black culture that she took and appropiated is insane

like i have not seen that in any other artist (as much as christina has done)

im sorry i cant just like someone cause they know how to growl their voice :byetina: 

but karmas a ***** and sales and relevancy wise we can see who really was succesful between brit and christina (which mary j predicted)

I’m just gonna say this, there were countless of twitter threads trying to cancel and expose other pop stars, you know typical cancel culture, but Xtina’s thread is the only one that went viral lol.

21 hours ago, nonoiseplz said:

LOL Sam Smith is 27 years old. He doesn't look rough, and has been working hard on his appearance. Thats way harsh Tye. 

Archived