Britney's team exposed!! This is not Britney!!!

britneyqueenn

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Alio said:

I think we should all agree to leave those "she's cloned" conspiracy theories to that stupid and weird 55-hours-ex-husband of hers !

us, fans, should stick to facts, evidence and common sense to help an almost 40 years old mother of two get her civil rights back

#freebritney

:kiss:

I think we can ignore the "clone" nonsense and still observe when immutable physical characteristics aren't matching up. Of any current star I can think of, her team has more than enough reasons to use a double for a variety of situations. During The Madness, she (& JL) used them frequently as decoys for the paps. Doubles are used by most big names, in both entertainment and politics, and have been since at least WWI. I don't think that's news to too many people nor should it be considered salacious. But usually these doubles are just used for physical security reasons or for nudity/stunts/tedium. Given how frequently the person presented as Britney has fluctuations in immutable characteristics like bone structure, eye distance, height, tattoos, etc. and given what we do know of her situation, I think it would be weird to not speculate that doubles are and have been used in her place for a wider range of activities than they're normally used for.

see, this is where I think it's going too far because even though I do understand that she's not allowed to have full access to everything or even to her basic rights because of her current legal situation still I don't believe, unlike many people here ,that there's a group of people outhere sitting around a table trying to manipulate the general public or fans hiring bodydoubles for her instagram etc.... Call me naive but I don't think it's going that far. I honestly believe there are some people who are getting a lot of money out of this situation and they're happy about it and that's it, like I don't think someone killed the doctor or that someone is hiding the second part of Rebellion etc..I mean this is too much

Archived