What is Jamie doing to her in this pic??

4darkchildney

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

I think he’s trying to console her, it’s kinda awkward place because they are both seat belted and you can see from the back that it’s kinda hard to embrace in a hug even with her body turned away. It’s kinda sweet moment that should be put in the scrapbook. :bedtime:

from the outside it looks like he helped her but is it necessary to grab her hair so she cant turn her head to the cameras of the paparazzis

i remember that in the same period that this picture was taken , her father put a  towel over her head   to shield her from the papparazis.... Apparently it seems like he is doing a good action ... but it must be humiliating that someone throws a towel on your head, like you are a table or something

Resultado de imagen para britney baby blue towel over her head

• Super Mods
54 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

She was crying and he was trying to prevent the paps from catching a shot of it.

But I don't see it as tenderness -- I see it as him trying to control the narrative.

I think monsters can have a heart, it seems like one of those rare genuine moments of him actually caring or trying to, maybe it didn’t turn out well but I like to think he meant well. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2019 at 8:10 PM, puppylo16 said:

I think monsters can have a heart, it seems like one of those rare genuine moments of him actually caring or trying to, maybe it didn’t turn out well but I like to think he meant well. 

That how I picture the entire conservatorship to be, though.

He means well...but the result doesn't turn out how he intends.

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That how I picture the entire conservatorship to be, though.

He means well...but the result doesn't turn out how he intends.

Yeah I have no doubt he truly cares for her. I feel like he listens to the wrong people and got caught up. The guy made it clear he had no idea about her work and he has a bankrupted business so I’m sure he’s relying on a lot of professionals that have their own interest at heart. That’s not to paint him as a good man just a better understanding rather than make him like this 2d villain...leave that to Lou.

Archived