Britney was not interested in faking on this day

Cappycorn87

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do any of you think this achieves anything.

if she has had paid boyfriends the reason may be because she has married them one after 24 hours and another after 7 months. 

I wish they’d get her together with someone from Louisiana but tbh she seems to want this Uber muscly fame man. 

13 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

if she has had paid boyfriends the reason may be because she has married them one after 24 hours and another after 7 months. 

I’m sorry, but that’s her f**king right. 

If she wants to get married and divorced every other day to different people, she should be able to do that.

What about Jason? He became her agent when she was still pregnant and Larry wasnt around anymore. After she divorced Kevin, they hang out, partied and shopped toys for the boys together. This was in late 2006 when Jamie didnt have any control over her yet. So her connection to Jason was way before the cship was in place.

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

What about Jason? He became her agent when she was still pregnant and Larry wasnt around anymore. After she divorced Kevin, they hang out, partied and shopped toys for the boys together. This was in late 2006 when Jamie didnt have any control over her yet. So her connection to Jason was way before the cship was in place.

I thought they were so cute back then

but I remember she said they were just friends that time.

7 minutes ago, Dirk said:

I thought they were so cute back then

but I remember she said they were just friends that time.

She said that in late 2006? Or in early 2008 when he traveled with her? Do u know when and where she said that?

3 minutes ago, DownAndUp said:

I think I’m the only fan who likes Sam and thinks they both genuinely like each other 

I dont hate him and sometimes it seems like hes into her (and hes not an actor to fake so well)

He comes across very narcissistic, vain, that loves attention and her team and dad are shady af, but I dont think its impossible to love Britney. Ofc a lot of people are after fame and money, but I feel like some people act as if Britney doesnt have anything to offer other than being a really famous rich and successful popstar. As if no one would love her for her. Ive seen a lot of fans that think her only real relationship was Kevin (probably bc she had kids with him, otherwise they would say was a PR thing as well) who only wanted her money. Many even think Justin only dated her for fame and It was all PR. Yes, her situation is unique, shes under a cship, but Charlie dated her even tho hes rich, successful, have famous parents and never tried to be famous. That Lindsay Lohan ex also dated her. Shes Britney Spears, ofc that will call everyones attention, but that doesnt mean someone cant fall in love with her. People act like shes a dumb crazy boring old ugly lady. I think shes Attractive, seems fun and kind. Its quite sad many people think shes never been loved and probably never will. That people would only date her if they are being paid by her team.

20 minutes ago, Bundy said:

She said that in late 2006? Or in early 2008 when he traveled with her? Do u know when and where she said that?

I think she said in a interview around 2012, how they met and stuff

In a magazine I guess!

Something like, they were just friends, that they used to watch movies together.

4 minutes ago, Dirk said:

I think she said in a interview around 2012, how they met and stuff

In a magazine I guess!

Something like, they were just friends, that they used to watch movies together.

She met him when she was still pregnant and hang out with him after divorcing Kevin 

Some people think he probably already liked her back then 

• Super Mods
36 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I dont hate him and sometimes it seems like hes into her (and hes not an actor to fake so well)

He comes across very narcissistic, vain, that loves attention and her team and dad are shady af, but I dont think its impossible to love Britney. Ofc a lot of people are after fame and money, but I feel like some people act as if Britney doesnt have anything to offer other than being a really famous rich and successful popstar. As if no one would love her for her. Ive seen a lot of fans that think her only real relationship was Kevin (probably bc she had kids with him, otherwise they would say was a PR thing as well) who only wanted her money. Many even think Justin only dated her for fame and It was all PR. Yes, her situation is unique, shes under a cship, but Charlie dated her even tho hes rich, successful, have famous parents and never tried to be famous. That Lindsay Lohan ex also dated her. Shes Britney Spears, ofc that will call everyones attention, but that doesnt mean someone cant fall in love with her. People act like shes a dumb crazy boring old ugly lady. I think shes Attractive, seems fun and kind. Its quite sad many people think shes never been loved and probably never will. That people would only date her if they are being paid by her team.

I think the people around here wants her to feel that way so she has nothing to do but work. If Britney really found true love she will throw everything away and be with that man, so if that man decides to move to Sacramento and live on a farm that don’t know **** about raising animals and spends the entire day wanting to milk Britney, she would throw it all away and be a hillbilly farm girl just for him and they are afraid of that 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29c94623a8270eeb315c

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

She s under a damn conservatorship where she does not have a lot of rights and say in much.  You folks are really believing that folks just walk into Britney life while under a restrictive and isolating conservatorship.   No guy is going to walk into chaos like that unless they are getting something out of the deal which I said and stand by none of these guys being real boyfriends.  I'm surprised you folks have not figured that out about Sam who was in the picture while Britney was forced against her will into a facility earlier this year.  Nobody said she can't find love, it impossible to do that under a restrictive and isolating conservatorship that shady want that kind of control over Britney and her money mainly.

1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She s under a damn conservatorship where she does not have a lot of rights and say in much.  You folks are really believing that folks just walk into Britney life while under a restrictive and isolating conservatorship.   No guy is going to walk into chaos like that unless they are getting something out of the deal which I said and stand by none of these guys being real boyfriends.  I'm surprised you folks have not figured that out about Sam who was in the picture while Britney was forced against her will into a facility earlier this year.  Nobody said she can't find love, it impossible to do that under a restrictive and isolating conservatorship that shady want that kind of control over Britney and her money mainly.

Ok I agree that Sam pretending she was in the facility bc she wanted to is shady. Im not saying she can date whoever she wants to, maybe the background check and NDA are to protect her fortune and image bc past bfs and affairs talked **** about her before cship.

I do have some questions tho 

What would Charlie win dating Britney? He dated famous girls before Britney, he was born rich, his dad created SNL, his mom was a famous actress, yet he never wanted to be famous. He already had a successful career before Britney. When he was with Britney he almost never posted pica with her, even when she did. He also gave interviews not talking about her. And he lasted less than a year, maybe bc he didnt want to go thru a lot of **** to date her?

Why would they pay a random Joe like David? He didnt work in the business, he didnt have an Instagram account to make it seem they were so much in love. Also after the break up, he said she didnt need to be under a cship. Maybe Jamie got rid of him bc he wasnt agreeing with him?

And she met Jason when Larry wasnt e even his manager anymore, before the cship. He began working as her talent manager and after her divorce, they hang out. So he was at least her friend before Jamie and the cship. Do u think hed pretend to be her before, even if he had a past with her more than a year before the cship began?

But my question is: do u think Britney knows all these guys were never her bf and she just go along with it? Or that she doesnt know?

If she knows, do u think shed play along for ten years already? And what for? why she keeps pretending if she doesnt even have her boys a lot anymore.

Do u think all these years she never really dated anyone? Shes just alone at her house and shes ok with that? 

12 hours ago, C0CKy said:

I’m sorry, but that’s her f**king right. 

If she wants to get married and divorced every other day to different people, she should be able to do that.

Not if it involves risking her money or having children she might not be emotionally possible if caring for

Archived