New IG post- Britney and her dogs ❤️

Nowgettoworkbitch

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. She looks pretty. 

2. Her hair looks nice, but old possibly? It was darker at the top last we knew now it's just blonde again?

3. The dress is sweet. 

4. We haven't seen her with Sam or the kids for a while. Theory: Jamie Spears has paid this new ***** to put extra restrictions on Brit so that when he takes over again - some will be lifted and Brit will be manipulated into thinking "Wow the c-ship sucks, but it's less strict with Papa Spears in charge of it. I won't fight it any more for an easier life." :crying3:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

1. She looks pretty. 

2. Her hair looks nice, but old possibly? It was darker at the top last we knew now it's just blonde again?

3. The dress is sweet. 

4. We haven't seen her with Sam or the kids for a while. Theory: Jamie Spears has paid this new ***** to put extra restrictions on Brit so that when he takes over again - some will be lifted and Brit will be manipulated into thinking "Wow the c-ship sucks, but it's less strict with Papa Spears in charge of it. I won't fight it any more for an easier life." :crying3:

I think she knows too much to be manipulated, she will put up with it and give a fake smile but no way would she think “my daddy is better than Jodi”

It looks like an old video (because of the hair),  she's also basically implying that she's not seeing her kids (spending time with her babies), and the music is the same from an older video. Idk but  she seems very very lonely but at the same time I believe that she's optimistic and moving forward.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Idk why all of you are saying she looks beautiful. The 4 seconds where she's staring at the camera with that blank look on her face is eerie. Like an, "I'm tired of it all, I am nobody now" look. Then you see her pretending to be happy again. This is just wrong. It's like a horrible human experiment for the world to see. 

Or maybe she’s checking herself out? That look is what most people do in changing rooms and she tilts her head side to side. You’re reading way too much into it as a lot of youtubers start off like that too but you wouldn’t call it an experiment. 

Archived