If Britney does a collab...

It's Mili Bitch!

31 minutes ago, samwoods321 said:

Britney and Justin would be a blatant money grab and we all know that, no one wants to see an awkward reunion like that. A BS and ca collab would fire. 20 years in the making, all the history. And I did read that a mmc reunion might happen so who knows 

How would it fire exactly? If the song turned out to be a hit it would be only thanks to Britney considering that the last time Xtina charted in the Hot 100 was in 2014, and the last time she charted solo was in 2012. And I don’t see that happening to be honest... although I do respect Christina’s talent, they don’t like each other, and Britney doesn’t need that kind of negative energy in her life. She’s better off leaving the likes of Christina Aguilera and Justin Timberlake in the early 00’s

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

How would it fire exactly? If the song turned out to be a hit it would be only thanks to Britney considering that the last time Xtina charted in the Hot 100 was in 2014, and the last time she charted solo was in 2012. And I don’t see that happening to be honest... although I do respect Christina’s talent, they don’t like each other, and Britney doesn’t need that kind of negative energy in her life. She’s better off leaving the likes of Christina Aguilera and Justin Timberlake in the early 00’s

I dont think we should care about "thanks to who" a collab is working. 

I agree... If Brit will do a collab should be with someone she likes.

Britney could have a top 20 for sure if she does a correct collab. But i understand why many people dont like the idea.

If is a solo song, with who she should work? Remeber that a good name can help.

11 hours ago, It's Mili *****! said:

I dont think we should care about "thanks to who" a collab is working. 

I agree... If Brit will do a collab should be with someone she likes.

Britney could have a top 20 for sure if she does a correct collab. But i understand why many people dont like the idea.

If is a solo song, with who she should work? Remeber that a good name can help.

Well it is a fact that Britney is more relevant than Xtina, so of course if they released a song that turns out to be a hit it would be thanks to Britney. Anyway, Make Me... went top 20, and it would have gone top 10 with a proper rollout. They’ll need to release the music video immediately, considering how important streaming is. 

Archived