If Britney does a collab...

It's Mili Bitch!

Well, Taylor dropped a remix with Shawn Mendes and i was thinking....

If Britney puts out an album (anything can happen, also we can dream) will you be down for a collab? Not a G-Eazy collab, a hot act collab, an international name.

If the case was Taylor, i would like her to produce the album with Antonoff and Max Martin.

If it was Lady Gaga, a feat for sure.

If it was madonna or Rihanna again.... A dream.

I don't want billie, selena.. That wont match. 

Cardi B or Missy Elliot would be so nice!

A latin act?

Thoughts?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

No, can we stop entertaining the idea of collabs? Dear god we’ve suffered enough already. Just talking about it makes us sound like Team Britney 

The thing is, Team Brit doesn't know how to put a collab, team brit isn't even a team anymore, they don't give a F.

I don't like collabs either but, if i have to do one... what would be?

20 minutes ago, rik said:

i'd  really want her to work with danja,  bloodshy and avant (even if separate), neptunes, cathy dennis, and the dream. it would be a cool production 

for collabs id want janet jackson, beyonce (which i legitimately think beyonce would agree to doing with the right song and visuals). i also wouldn't mind her working with the dream

oh and maybe a production by tribe called quest tbh

however, i  honestly don't think she needs max martin anymore. 

not that this should be her priority rn

I love the idea of Danja and bloodshy. Beyonce no please, no.

The reason of why the collab thing came up to me is bc i know that Taylor put on a collab to get her song up during Christmas season.

She is having a flop era and a flop era is inevitable but if she get a top #10 then we have other solution for this scenarios.

A collab should be treated differently, if is done well, it can maintain you relevant enough

56 minutes ago, F r e e Brit said:

Well, she conquered one of her biggest life ambitions when she made her way through Michael Jackson’s stage. Then, another after collaborating with Madonna... Janet Jackson. There’s no one else for me. 

I came here to say the exact same thing. The only person she should consider a collab with is Janet Jackson, both their tones will sound great together and their styles of singing and performing are so similar. This collab will be legendary. With regards to both ladies, it won't come off as a desperate attempt to stay relevant by collaborating with a young artist, it would just be two legends coming together in what I can only imagine would be a track of epic proportions. They both could fart for 3 mins straight on the track, and I would still die inside knowing these two collabed. 

If she must have a rapper, Missy should be the only choice(I really hope she deleted Sabi's number from her phone). :jj:

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, It's Mili *****! said:

I love the idea of Danja and bloodshy. Beyonce no please, no.

The reason of why the collab thing came up to me is bc i know that Taylor put on a collab to get her song up during Christmas season.

She is having a flop era and a flop era is inevitable but if she get a top #10 then we have other solution for this scenarios.

A collab should be treated differently, if is done well, it can maintain you relevant enough

See, you are talking like Team Britney. Don’t you think that why we got Iggy collab? It’s them trying to be “hip” with the trends. 

Britney is a permanent A lister, nothing can make her any less irrelevant, why do people keep getting worried over that? The music industry can’t make money on music anymore so having Britney doing a collab to chart higher is pointless. This topic constantly comes up and most of the time it’s due to Britney flopping on the charts and they want her to hook up with someone current or hot to get her back to number one and that is what bothers me about these kinds of discussions because really it’s a what solutions can we come up with to make Britney at the top again so that we can shove it back at the haters for laughing at us stanning a crazy has been. And after being a member on here long enough and seeing countless threads like this, it always boils down to needing good stats and that’s why I hate it because I’m sure that’s how their meetings are like and then scouring the billboard charts to see what’s “in” right now. All of the iconic moments in her career was because she didn’t follow the trends and just went by the beat of her drum. If she’s gonna collab, it’ll be for artistic purposes not because it’s a way for her to be relevant again. 

Fans really gotta face it that she has past her peak, she will never be as famous or sell as much as she did in the past and that’s okay, if she does then great but she’s at the stage in her life where music should just be her art. No pressure to make chart toppers or pander to her audience. She has a solid fan base and they will support her no matter what so there’s no need to even be worried she is “flopping” 

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

See, you are talking like Team Britney. Don’t you think that why we got Iggy collab? It’s them trying to be “hip” with the trends. 

Britney is a permanent A lister, nothing can make her any less irrelevant, why do people keep getting worried over that? The music industry can’t make money on music anymore so having Britney doing a collab to chart higher is pointless. This topic constantly comes up and most of the time it’s due to Britney flopping on the charts and they want her to hook up with someone current or hot to get her back to number one and that is what bothers me about these kinds of discussions because really it’s a what solutions can we come up with to make Britney at the top again so that we can shove it back at the haters for laughing at us stanning a crazy has been. And after being a member on here long enough and seeing countless threads like this, it always boils down to needing good stats and that’s why I hate it because I’m sure that’s how their meetings are like and then scouring the billboard charts to see what’s “in” right now. All of the iconic moments in her career was because she didn’t follow the trends and just went by the beat of her drum. If she’s gonna collab, it’ll be for artistic purposes not because it’s a way for her to be relevant again. 

Fans really gotta face it that she has past her peak, she will never be as famous or sell as much as she did in the past and that’s okay, if she does then great but she’s at the stage in her life where music should just be her art. No pressure to make chart toppers or pander to her audience. She has a solid fan base and they will support her no matter what so there’s no need to even be worried she is “flopping” 

This. She has been in the industry for 20 years, she is literally the 3rd biggest hit maker of all time and she has nothing to prove anymore. She should just release the music that she likes and her label shouldn’t push her to collab with those one hit wonder artists.

5 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I get your point.

The Iggy collab was trash, that is why i said Team Brit doesn't care anymore. Bc they put an awful song with a hot act and all looks poitnless and akward, like with G-Eazy. For me that is not a well done collab.

Britney always works better alone that's true, i dont wanna see her i the top of the charts, i wanna see her have another #1 album.

This is 2019 and recycled ideas works

2 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

This. She has been in the industry for 20 years, she is literally the 3rd biggest hit maker of all time and she has nothing to prove anymore. She should just release the music that she likes and her label shouldn’t push her to collab with those one hit wonder artists.

I've been here in exhale from 2011/13 and then i leaved. I came back yesterday and things are exactly the same. We used to be one of the greatest fandoms but everything looks like living in the past now.

Team Brit also live in the past, we saw miles away that the tinashe and G-Eazy collab were stupid (i thought back in the moment the Iggy one was a good idea but the song was so bad... the video...)

Glory was so good... We only need it a push...

31 minutes ago, It's Mili *****! said:

I've been here in exhale from 2011/13 and then i leaved. I came back yesterday and things are exactly the same. We used to be one of the greatest fandoms but everything looks like living in the past now.

Team Brit also live in the past, we saw miles away that the tinashe and G-Eazy collab were stupid (i thought back in the moment the Iggy one was a good idea but the song was so bad... the video...)

Glory was so good... We only need it a push...

Exhale is basically dead. Most fans have joined stan twitter it seems lol 

2 hours ago, samwoods321 said:

The only collab that would really grab everyone would be britney spears and Christina Aguilera 

I don’t think it would. Nobody remembers their “rivalry” in 2019. If anything a collab that would grab everyone would be Britney and Justin Timberlake but after everything he has said about her, I don’t think Britney would be keen on working with him.

3 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

I don’t think it would. Nobody remembers their “rivalry” in 2019. If anything a collab that would grab everyone would be Britney and Justin Timberlake but after everything he has said about her, I don’t think Britney would be keen on working with him.

Britney and Justin would be a blatant money grab and we all know that, no one wants to see an awkward reunion like that. A BS and ca collab would fire. 20 years in the making, all the history. And I did read that a mmc reunion might happen so who knows 

Archived