Britney Spears ICONIC "Oops... I Did It Again" Outfit Going Up For Auction

Gottahaverockandroll

Hey Everyone, 

I just wanted to let you guys know that the Britney Spears "Oops….I Did It Again"  Rhinestone Nude Costume is going up for sale now. The costume is not the one that Britney wore on the iconic VMA performance but it is an identical costume that was a back up and worn on stage during the "Oops.... I Did It Again" Tour. 

Here is a link to the sale https://www.gottahaverockandroll.com/Britney_Spears__Oops__I_Did_It_Again__Tour_Stage_W-LOT29540.aspx

An Iconic piece and there is more Britney stuff for sale!!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, falka said:

It nov19-632_sm.jpeg looks so ugly without Britney inside :tifflmao:

I can't afford to be creepy like that :tiffcackle:

But 3 remains best video in Britney's catalogue :queenflopga:

Thats not the outfit from the VMA 2000s. The top layer of the original outfit had a smaller strap between the breasts and stones around the neck line. That material looks a lot thicker as well. Plus, Britney wore an actual thong...not a once piece with the pants. That looks like a halloween costume.

7 hours ago, over-protected-life said:

nov19-632_lg.jpeg

who are they trying to fool? 

12.jpg

Wow, they really are different :omg:

In the description:

Britney wore an identical costume for her famous MTV Video Music Awards “Oops.... I Did It Again” in 2000, a picture of her performing at the VMA's is shown here. This costume was custom made for Britney to wear on her “Oops.... I Did It Again” Tour in 2000-2001.

Maybe this really was made for the tour, but she didn’t wear it? 

Archived