Slayer

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

The trinity is complete

aol-md-britney-spears-590x993.jpg

britneychildren--z.jpg

Starbucks, spice, and everything nice, these were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little girls. But Professor Utonium accidentally added an extra ingredients to the concoction, Chemical X. 

Thus, The Powerpuffneys were born, using their ultra-super powers, Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup have dedicated their lives fighting the conservatorship and the forces of evil.

22 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Must be recent because of the hair colour, but it does need a good brush/wash. I'd LOVE to see her hair without extensions for once. Seems like even when she had short hair a while back she still used extensions for girth/volume. 

Something like this?

Related image

She's got extensions on here, but... :makeitrain:

21 hours ago, Lauralicious1 said:

I love you Brit but please sort your hair out 

17 hours ago, C0CKy said:

The way she shot this is giving me Amanda Bynes teas for some reason. 

Hope she’s okay. 

All these critical fans. Homegirl's hair has always been this way. Let it go move on lol.

I also don't understand how anyone can look at a video and tell anything. She puts the phone at angles so she looks better, just like ALL of us. #RelatableQueen 

9 minutes ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

All these critical fans. Homegirl's hair has always been this way. Let it go move on lol.

I also don't understand how anyone can look at a video and tell anything. She puts the phone at angles so she looks better, just like ALL of us. #RelatableQueen 

Why am I quoted and lumped in with other “critical fans”?

I’ve never commented negatively on her looks. 

1 hour ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

You are comparing her video to a person that is known for their mental health issues. So thats critical. 

If we’re following that logic then everyone’s comments are critical.

We are all discussing our opinions of her and her life. 

3 hours ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

Nope, not everyone's. There are plenty of posters that discuss her without criticizing her, or making assumptions around her mental health. 

I missed the part where I criticized her. 

And I certainly didn’t make any assumptions about her mental health.

But I’m starting to make some assumptions about yours.  :tiffeyeroll:

9 hours ago, C0CKy said:

I missed the part where I criticized her. 

And I certainly didn’t make any assumptions about her mental health.

But I’m starting to make some assumptions about yours.  :tiffeyeroll:

"I didn't criticize her"....which you legit did by saying she reminded you of Amanda Bynes in the video.

Then you insult me and poke fun at mental health issues, again. 

You seem like a stand up person, someone I am sure Britney would be proud to have as a fan...but judging by your username I wouldn't expect much more. 

Anyways, done engaging with you. Byeeeee. 

11 hours ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

"I didn't criticize her"....which you legit did by saying she reminded you of Amanda Bynes in the video.

I said the way SHE SHOT the video reminded me of Amanda. Who, for your information, is known for much more than mental health issues. She’s been a Hollywood actress her whole life and has made some of my favorite movies of all time. So if you take my comparison as an insult then maybe it’s YOU who criticizes people with mental struggles. 

You seem like a stand up person, someone I am sure Britney would be proud to have as a fan...but judging by your username I wouldn't expect much more. 

Anyways, done engaging with you. Byeeeee. 

No sir. You don’t get to play victim while you’re being the aggressor and throwing insults yourself.

You started this whole back and forth with me. 

Then you insult me and poke fun at mental health issues, again. 

Oh, really? :brityeah:

11 hours ago, C0CKy said:

I said the way SHE SHOT the video reminded me of Amanda. Who, for your information, is known for much more than mental health issues. She’s been a Hollywood actress her whole life and has made some of my favorite movies of all time. So if you take my comparison as an insult then maybe it’s YOU who criticizes people with mental struggles. 

No sir. You don’t get to play victim while you’re being the aggressor and throwing insults yourself.

You started this whole back and forth with me. 

Oh, really? :brityeah:

Yikes, you are still going on with this. 

anywayyyyyssss moving on. 

Archived