Jamie Lynn posts photo of Britney

Miss_R

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Crayboy said:

Can y’all imagine How sad and lowkey hillarious it would be if Jamie had been on Britney’s side all this time while we were bashing her?:hideous:

there are many things we dont know anything about, and maybe things are a lot more nuanced. Jamie Lynn could be under contracts with lou, which she cant break.

I don’t believe the girl that would wave a knife in a sandwich shop to break up a fight could easily be silenced...

Lou Lou most likely has a clause in JL‘s contract not to publicly disparage her representation... If she does there would be severe penalties ($$$$$) that would destroy her and her kids future, especially with Aunties money all tied up 😓

9 minutes ago, Notthesame said:

I don’t believe the girl that would wave a knife in a sandwich shop to break up a fight could easily be silenced...

Lou Lou most likely has a clause in JL‘s contract not to publicly disparage her representation... If she does there would be severe penalties ($$$$$) that would destroy her and her kids future, especially with Aunties money all tied up 😓

What contract does JL have?

She tried Nashville for 3 years and left TN straight after her EP came out, she isnt signed to any label. Lou calls herself an 'accountant' but seems to have set up JL's endorsement meetings.

JL lives off her husband.

10 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I haven’t seen that, can you post? 

Pretty sure it might have been on Lous IG which of course nobody in their right mind should follow. It was her holding the baby on the same couch from the same day. She was in the same room as Britney but possibly not at the same time. Come to think of it, we've NEVER seen them together.

17 minutes ago, Notthesame said:

That's ridiculous. Jl has enough money from when she was young plus her husband has a good job and it's not like she's making lots of money now. She's 90% a hillbilly stay at home mom and 7% Instagram wanna be influencer and the rest 3% if even that she works for money.

So she's either living off her savings (probably not) or she's being kept nicely by her husband. You think she married him for his looks? She married for the money. 

50 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

That's ridiculous. Jl has enough money from when she was young plus her husband has a good job and it's not like she's making lots of money now. She's 90% a hillbilly stay at home mom and 7% Instagram wanna be influencer and the rest 3% if even that she works for money.

So she's either living off her savings (probably not) or she's being kept nicely by her husband. You think she married him for his looks? She married for the money. 

Actually, there's an interview JL did back in 2016 where she said she doesn't get residuals from Zoey 101. Apparently because it wasn't a part of the contract when she originally signed it which upset Lynne greatly and made her hesitant to have JL sign the deal. 

So, no, she doesn't have Zoey 101 money...

1 hour ago, justhanging said:

Actually, there's an interview JL did back in 2016 where she said she doesn't get residuals from Zoey 101. Apparently because it wasn't a part of the contract when she originally signed it which upset Lynne greatly and made her hesitant to have JL sign the deal. 

Lmao she's a liar, Zoey/ All That is how this ***** still pays her light bill. There's no way in hell they had her sing the Britney-written theme that aired every episode without her getting paid 

If anyone believes that JL isn’t in some way shape or form on Britney’s payroll they’re foolish. There’s no way in hell Jamie would let his baby girl go without some of the cash cows hard earned money. Even Lynne is still being paid an allowance. we see where the conservership money is going. We don’t see where Papa Jamie’s paychecks are going. 

5 hours ago, sweeetyme said:

She probably spent all her money trying to make her life in Nashville. She lived in the same estate Carrie Underwood lived in for 3 years and paid for music lessons, song writing camps, studio time to work with some big producers. but hardly anyone knows that because she’s hardly ever promoted herself.

She got $1 mil for Maddies baby photos 11 years ago, I guess it’s largely gone by now.

her husband has loads of businesses under his belt but he comes from a wealthy family.

5 hours ago, justhanging said:

Source? I remember she said she ‘didn’t earn much’ I don’t recall she said nothing. She then said she earned more when the show reruns changed networks.

they were all child actors and by chance on a cable tv show run by a creepy guy, I doubt they got paid much at all.

look at the other Kid tv actors now

most of them have regular jobs. The ones like Kenan, Miley, Ariana and Hilary duff have consistently worked with no breaks. Until this year JL hadn’t legit worked in 12 years.

And what about the tv show she just booked with Loucifer as her (probable)agent... I don’t know specifics but a 5-10 year contract wouldn’t be unheard of... Especially if she renewed before shot went down.. how else would she be silenced??

Ya Zoey and All That made her money but prior to being 16 and pregnant.... minus reruns.

look at her house..modest at best

Look at insta the demon always comments, seems like a client to me

13 hours ago, PZHSB said:

If anyone believes that JL isn’t in some way shape or form on Britney’s payroll they’re foolish. There’s no way in hell Jamie would let his baby girl go without some of the cash cows hard earned money. Even Lynne is still being paid an allowance. we see where the conservership money is going. We don’t see where Papa Jamie’s paychecks are going. 

And it also foolish to think Jamie wouldn’t cut her off in a second if she spoke out against them in any capacity.

Lawsuit from Lou Lou, No more money from daddy, and Brit can do absolutely nothing to save her at this point. I don’t care how much money the husbands family has.. it’s nothing compared to the c-ship and what’s been pilfered from it.

What do the people hating on her truly expect her to do???

3 hours ago, Notthesame said:

And it also foolish to think Jamie wouldn’t cut her off in a second if she spoke out against them in any capacity.

Lawsuit from Lou Lou, No more money from daddy, and Brit can do absolutely nothing to save her at this point. I don’t care how much money the husbands family has.. it’s nothing compared to the c-ship and what’s been pilfered from it.

What do the people hating on her truly expect her to do???

It’s just her attitude, she comes across as obnoxious. She’s posting about weight loss laxatives and the latest subscription mail product, all off the back of her last name yet has yet to appear at any hearing supporting her sister or issue a statement (the one she posted on IG was aggressive towards fans). The fact Lou and Jamie lynn continue to ignore the backlash against them makes them look even worse. Both have allegedly bought awards for themselves to boost their image and it comes across as vapid and shallow af. 

she also still never addressed why she blocked Britney on IG but lied about it. 

On 11/14/2019 at 2:10 PM, chizwhiz said:

It’s just her attitude, she comes across as obnoxious. She’s posting about weight loss laxatives and the latest subscription mail product, all off the back of her last name yet has yet to appear at any hearing supporting her sister or issue a statement (the one she posted on IG was aggressive towards fans). The fact Lou and Jamie lynn continue to ignore the backlash against them makes them look even worse. Both have allegedly bought awards for themselves to boost their image and it comes across as vapid and shallow af. 

she also still never addressed why she blocked Britney on IG but lied about it. 

Juno Lynn has becoming more and more annoying each year. Funny how she thinks shes ****... as if anyone is interested in her "accomplishments", her redneck hubby and her boring life. No would give a crap about Juno Lynn If she didnt have the Spears last name :cackling:

Archived