2016ney was on point for fashion and looks

Urbanney

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, rik said:

in part, it makes me think that her team along with all of us view progress as linear. it obviously isn't 

part of me also thinks that she viewed glory as the final stage of her conservatorship and when it proved to not make a difference she stopped taking meds, etc

Something happened and I don't think that Britney herself caused it.

It takes a lot of determination for someone to overcome all the things she did, under the circumstances she is.

The problem is her circle obviously. Honestly I consider her as one of the most healthy and motivated people out there but good luck trying to be healthy in a crazy enviroment.

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, The Dream said:

Something happened and I don't think that Britney herself caused it.

It takes a lot of determination for someone to overcome all the things she did, under the circumstances she is.

The problem is her circle obviously. Honestly I consider her as one of the most healthy and motivated people out there but good luck trying to be healthy in a crazy enviroment.

The more you dive into her world the more you begin to see how she’s actually the sane one and everyone else is just a basket case of psychological issues. We can start with Larry and his fascination for creating this Barbie fantasy (mommy issues Larry?) Lou seems to hate beautiful women (Did a Regina George ruined your life in high school Lou?) Jodi, we all didn’t get our dream job so shut up with your whining and maybe if you worked hard enough instead of bitching about babysitting an adult you would get somewhere in life and Jamie we all know you are a drunk mess 

Archived