Its Britney ***** PodCast

abandon06

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/11/2019 at 5:49 PM, puppylo16 said:

I used to but their last podcast rubbed me the wrong way. If they got silenced by Team B, they should just stay quiet than spending half an episode rambling about mental illness. Thank you, next.

I Love them they are hilarious! I see their side. Our fandom can get invasive. Also Britney's Gram is already investigating. Im glad others listen though!!!

• Super Mods
17 minutes ago, abandon06 said:

I Love them they are hilarious! I see their side. Our fandom can get invasive. Also Britney's Gram is already investigating. Im glad others listen though!!!

It’s not the issue about privacy, the last episode was very different and exhale even discussed about it, they said they never going to talk about her mental health ever and that they are just gonna focus on her career but they spent 20 minutes talking about how it’s okay that she’s in a mental health facility and that it’s not some conspiracy of her getting locked up, yes they maybe right...they’re not, her team is lied about her staying there for just a month when even at the time they too were worried. Her team is far too shady for them to say that it’s not a big deal, like I said they should have just not talk about it plus you look even more guilty when you say “before any of you guys say we got silenced by her team...it’s not I’m just saying...” kind of thing. 

3 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

It’s not the issue about privacy, the last episode was very different and exhale even discussed about it, they said they never going to talk about her mental health ever and that they are just gonna focus on her career but they spent 20 minutes talking about how it’s okay that she’s in a mental health facility and that it’s not some conspiracy of her getting locked up, yes they maybe right...they’re not, her team is lied about her staying there for just a month when even at the time they too were worried. Her team is far too shady for them to say that it’s not a big deal, like I said they should have just not talk about it plus you look even more guilty when you say “before any of you guys say we got silenced by her team...it’s not I’m just saying...” kind of thing. 

I do agree about it being more to it!! The whole situation is so shady.  I don't think they want to get into the drama! 

Archived