Fake 'Britney' songs/photos appreciation thread

MrTrouble

Since not much has been happening in terms of music lately (apart from the Pitbull leak which was meh), I was reminiscing on some of the fake 'Britney' songs that would sometimes be uploaded to fool the fans and stir some drama.

Are there any songs/snippets/photos that you actually fell for, wished were real or knew were fake but liked them regardless? Or even listened to ironically. If so, share them here. I'm kinda desperate for any Britney-ish stuff :receipts2:

Please don't post Britney Jean songs tho :badthoughts:

Here are two from the top of my head:

Something More by (I think) Rebecca Rudolph. At first there was just a short snippet where it sounded kinda believable (around 0:36 I think). The full song sounds more like Lindsay Lohan/Britney hybrid but it's quite nice anyway

Black Widow - This is a demo by Myah but for some time I actually thought was it was Britney (it was around the FF era and I thought her voice was just overprocessed). I wouldn't mind if it was actually a Britney song. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, britneymegamix said:

Imagine if this was real

It kind of reminded me of that song from Kill Bill. It wasn't used as a fake Britney song (as far as I know) but some people mention Britney in the comments because of the vocals. That probably explains why I like it so much :) 

On 11/11/2019 at 4:17 PM, MrTrouble said:

Since not much has been happening in terms of music lately (apart from the Pitbull leak which was meh), I was reminiscing on some of the fake 'Britney' songs that would sometimes be uploaded to fool the fans and stir some drama.

Are there any songs/snippets/photos that you actually fell for, wished were real or knew were fake but liked them regardless? Or even listened to ironically. If so, share them here. I'm kinda desperate for any Britney-ish stuff :receipts2:

Please don't post Britney Jean songs tho :badthoughts:

Here are two from the top of my head:

Something More by (I think) Rebecca Rudolph. At first there was just a short snippet where it sounded kinda believable (around 0:36 I think). The full song sounds more like Lindsay Lohan/Britney hybrid but it's quite nice anyway

Black Widow - This is a demo by Myah but for some time I actually thought was it was Britney (it was around the FF era and I thought her voice was just overprocessed). I wouldn't mind if it was actually a Britney song. 

You literally posted the two fake demos I wanted to post. Something More features the most "Britney" vocals I've ever heard from anyone who's not Britney 

I guess they could have phoned her for Bowling Joker instead of Myah 

Archived