Is the milkshake picture old?

Ofc I know she could have drank the same milkshake in two different times, but shes not in Los Angeles right now so or her team dont have new footage of her or they (as dumb as they are) think we dont know shes in Louisiana right now.

But look at this bread picture posted two times 7 months between the first and the latter in 2016

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Phonography423 said:

You're seriously investigating whether or not a picture of a milkshake is old or not. Please find something else to stress over. :byetina:

I just remembered that old picture and looked for it, then I ended up finding that the same bread picture was posted two times in 2016. im far from stressing over it tho now we only can make threads about what we stress over it? Lol 

No need to be shady for no reason, If u think is silly, dont come to the thread, simple as that :arianabye:

13 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

A job would be nice

Haha trying to be funny and shady when u know nothing about my life and how/why I thought about this hun

If u think the topic is silly, just drop it. No one is forcing u to look at. Why did u bother to comment then? Lol 

11 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Haha trying to be funny and shady when u know nothing about my life and how/why I thought about this hun

If u think the topic is silly, just drop it. No one is forcing u to look at. Why did u bother to comment then? Lol 

Because it makes you look deranged? Y’all keep making stuff up to fit your agenda and those conspiracy theories make us look unhinged.

16 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

Because it makes you look deranged? Y’all keep making stuff up to fit your agenda and those conspiracy theories make us look unhinged.

Im not here everyday looking, posting and saying what is her or not on her instagram. Im also not into every conspirancy and theory posted here. Ure probably confusing me with someone else or u think we all say/think the same thing. I didnt make anything up, i found out they posted the same bread picture twice in the past and I questioned If the milkshake could be also an old picture bc she isnt in Los Angeles rn. I didnt claim anything.

12 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

How do we “know” she’s in Louisiana we just know she went to the airport she could’ve went somewhere and came back

A page who has super rare pictures and posted the pictures at the airport even before dailymail, said they heard shes in Louisiana.

15 hours ago, Bundy said:

Ofc I know she could have drank the same milkshake in two different times, but shes not in Los Angeles right now so or her team dont have new footage of her or they (as dumb as they are) think we dont know shes in Louisiana right now.

But look at this bread picture posted two times 7 months between the first and the latter in 2016

Oh wow literally the SAME photo! 

Archived