Jump to content

My Only Wish HITS 100M streams on Spotify!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Only Wish (This Year) has Officially hit 100M streams on Spotify!     old:   (Expected a new peak - 4M (from last year's 2,779Mil )   These days' updates:

I LOVE this thread!!!! Let’s all stream every day! This should do pretty big numbers this year from the looks of it early on! 

In Spotify Denmark My Only wish is in 7th position, so far so good!!

6 hours ago, Bundy said:

Can somebody tell me which are her most streamed songs on Spotify please 

A top 10 or even a top 20.

1. Toxic 355,432,044 

2. ...Baby One More Time 251,517,270 

3. Oops!... I Did It Again 240,656,001 

4. Womanizer 166,935,745 

5. Work ***** 160,884,912 

6. Make Me... 104,511,200 

7. Circus 88,140,225 

8. Till The World Ends 87,149,222 

9. Gimme More 84,364,688 

10. I’m a Slave 4 U 65,621,634 

11. I Wanna Go 64,344,037 

12. Everytime 62,773,440 

13. Sometimes 58,815,107 

14. Piece Of Me 57,729,366 

15. (You Drive Me) Crazy 57,540,991 

16. Pretty Girls 54,145,741 

17. Criminal 54,003,424 

18. Stronger 53,814,075 

19. Slumber Party 52,246,373 

20. Lucky 50,763,915 

  • Like 1
Link to post
48 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

1. Toxic 355,432,044 

2. ...Baby One More Time 251,517,270 

3. Oops!... I Did It Again 240,656,001 

4. Womanizer 166,935,745 

5. Work ***** 160,884,912 

6. Make Me... 104,511,200 

7. Circus 88,140,225 

8. Till The World Ends 87,149,222 

9. Gimme More 84,364,688 

10. I’m a Slave 4 U 65,621,634 

11. I Wanna Go 64,344,037 

12. Everytime 62,773,440 

13. Sometimes 58,815,107 

14. Piece Of Me 57,729,366 

15. (You Drive Me) Crazy 57,540,991 

16. Pretty Girls 54,145,741 

17. Criminal 54,003,424 

18. Stronger 53,814,075 

19. Slumber Party 52,246,373 

20. Lucky 50,763,915 

Thanks but doesnt My Only Wish have over 90 Million streams? So how come it isnt on this list?

  • Like 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Thanks but doesnt My Only Wish have over 90 Million streams? So how come it isnt on this list?

https://chartmasters.org/spotify-streaming-numbers-tool/?artist_name=Britney+Spears&artist_id=&qAlbum=1&qSingle=1&qCompilation=1&displayView=Disco I got them from here. My Only Wish has almost 95M but it wasn’t released by Britney as a single and it doesn’t appear on any of her albums, it appears on a compilation, so it’s not listed there 

Link to post
44 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

https://chartmasters.org/spotify-streaming-numbers-tool/?artist_name=Britney+Spears&artist_id=&qAlbum=1&qSingle=1&qCompilation=1&displayView=Disco I got them from here. My Only Wish has almost 95M but it wasn’t released by Britney as a single and it doesn’t appear on any of her albums, it appears on a compilation, so it’s not listed there 

Oh I see it, it didnt have a proper release

Link to post

Nov 19: 189,215 - Hitting 95 Million streams :clap:

Nov 18: 183,143

Nov 17: 205,849

Nov 16: 188,951

Nov 15: 168,258

 

 

 

even tho the last few days, the streams were a bit smaller in comparison to the previous year, same day.
aaand Denmark's Spotify position is constantly shifting (having 36 positions drop and 58 increase) currently it is:

 

Spotify:
#90 Denmark

Apple Music:
#134 Denmark

Link to post
37 minutes ago, Soni said:

Nov 19: 189,215 - Hitting 95 Million streams :clap:

Nov 18: 183,143

Nov 17: 205,849

Nov 16: 188,951

Nov 15: 168,258

 

 

 

even tho the last few days, the streams were a bit smaller in comparison to the previous year, same day.
aaand Denmark's Spotify position is constantly shifting (having 36 positions drop and 58 increase) currently it is:

 

Spotify:
#90 Denmark

Apple Music:
#134 Denmark

I think it’s because streams tend to be lower on the weekends. In general they’ve increased compared to last year 

Link to post
2 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

I think it’s because streams tend to be lower on the weekends. In general they’ve increased compared to last year 

The decreases were actually from the 19th and 18th (Monday and Tuesday)
but it doesnt matter since this decrease is for the first time since winter started,the decrease is pretty small and nonexistent and the 19th had an increase from the previous day (it doesnt even have a full 10% decrease anyways) so it will most likely do better numbers once again..


 

It's probably the release and promotion of other Xmas song..sad that she never promoted or acknowledged it much..

Link to post
24 minutes ago, Soni said:

The decreases were actually from the 19th and 18th (Monday and Tuesday)
but it doesnt matter since this decrease is for the first time since winter started,the decrease is pretty small and nonexistent and the 19th had an increase from the previous day (it doesnt even have a full 10% decrease anyways) so it will most likely do better numbers once again..


 

It's probably the release and promotion of other Xmas song..sad that she never promoted or acknowledged it much..

Yeah but her previous updates were mostly increases. You’re probably right, considering that she has never even acknowledged this song the results are great!

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block