These photos of Kevin shopping with Jayden last week make me wonder where is Britney

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Britney lives in a gated community with tight security.

Kevin doesn't.

I think that's probably what makes the difference when it comes to pap photos.

So you think she doesnt go far from her home and thats why paparazzi cant see/find her? Thats interesting to think about it

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it surprising how some “fans” are wondering why Britney isn’t posting pics with her children on Instagram anymore. Considering that some of you started harassing her children on Instagram and Snapchat what did you expect her to do? That’s what most parents would do. I feel bad for Britney, she has had to deal with paparazzi, the media and now she has to deal with all these toxic fans 

As much as we want to make this a "kevin is holding the kids from her situation", we have to consider a very real truth; right now, he kinda has to do it.

I dont buy the "they're older now" story her team spun, they were happy to be filmed up until late 2018, that doesn't change over night.

In the end, britney has limited custody and has no legal rights, and the person who is legally responsible for her attacked the kids. Regardless of whether he is a mooch or whatever you wanna call him, he's been in the Team B circle for so long and hasn't had a bad word to say about Britney. In fact, we've seen them together since. Kevin must know Jamie hasn't just disappeared from her life and is putting his kids safety first.

It f**king sucks but a bit of me believes Britney recognises it and knows it has to be done until certain court dates.

5 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I dont buy the "they're older now" story her team spun, they were happy to be filmed up until late 2018, that doesn't change over night.

She’s not posting pictures with them anymore because some fans started harassing her kids on Instagram and Snapchat.

2 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

I find it surprising how some “fans” are wondering why Britney isn’t posting pics with her children on Instagram anymore. Considering that some of you started harassing her children on Instagram and Snapchat what did you expect her to do? That’s what most parents would do. I feel bad for Britney, she has had to deal with paparazzi, the media and now she has to deal with all these toxic fans 

I made the topic to question why Britney wasnt being followed by paparazzi like Kfed is (not that I want her to be harassed by them, but with all the drama this year, youd expect to) and why she is never seen with them in public anymore. I never mentioned about her not posting them on social media and idk why people started talking about instagram. I understand and believe that maybe they really dont want to and thats totally understandable. My question is why she is never seen with them on trips and running errands anymore when she was until late 2018. Its not like I want them to be harassed by paparazzi as well, but its weird, right? They are seen with Kfed in public but not with Britney. Sadly it made me wonder if she isnt really seeing her kids. I know its her life, but I just want her to be happy and have her freedom back. We also know her kids are everything to her so thats why I was concerned thinking about this 

12 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I made the topic to question why Britney wasnt being followed by paparazzi like Kfed is (not that I want her to be harassed by them, but with all the drama this year, youd expect to) and why she is never seen with them in public anymore. I never mentioned about her not posting them on social media and idk why people started talking about instagram. I understand and believe that maybe they really dont want to and thats totally understandable. My question is why she is never seen with them on trips and running errands anymore when she was until late 2018. Its not like I want them to be harassed by paparazzi as well, but its weird, right? They are seen with Kfed in public but not with Britney. Sadly it made me wonder if she isnt really seeing her kids. I know its her life, but I just want her to be happy and have her freedom back. We also know her kids are everything to her so thats why I was concerned thinking about this 

Yeah I was referring to the people who brought up her instagram posts. Well maybe after her kids started being harassed on social media she decided not to expose them to the public eye and when she sees them they just stay home

3 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

Yeah I was referring to the people who brought up her instagram posts. Well maybe after her kids started being harassed on social media she decided not to expose them to the public eye and when she sees them they just stay home

Were people really harassing them? I know about the story that Jayden saw some Free Britney story on instagram, but the guy said (and there were people defending him) that he never tagged Jayden on the story and I think he said he didnt even follow him, he shared the Jayden story bc he felt bad for him thinking maybe Jayden went thru the #FreeBrirney on instagram and thats how he came to his instagram. Are u talking about that story or there were others?

I think the decision is mutual from Britney and Kevin. Kevin doesnt post them anymore as well. Maybe the kids dont like the attention and dont want their pictures all over the internet/media now they are teenagers. Maybe they were cool with Jamie Lynn bc they thought media wouldnt share or bc she is their aunt. Anyway I totally understand and think that is a good idea.

But I do think she isnt seeing them that much tho. And the fact she seems to not travel with them anymore is weird. Until last year they were always with her when she went to Asia, Europe, Hawaii.

4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Were people really harassing them? I know about the story that Jayden saw some Free Britney story on instagram, but the guy said (and there were people defending him) that he never tagged Jayden on the story and I think he said he didnt even follow him, he shared the Jayden story bc he felt bad for him thinking maybe Jayden went thru the #FreeBrirney on instagram and thats how he came to his instagram. Are u talking about that story or there were others?

I think the decision is mutual from Britney and Kevin. Kevin doesnt post them anymore as well. Maybe the kids dont like the attention and dont want their pictures all over the internet/media now they are teenagers. Maybe they were cool with Jamie Lynn bc they thought media wouldnt share or bc she is their aunt. Anyway I totally understand and think that is a good idea.

But I do think she isnt seeing them that much tho. And the fact she seems to not travel with them anymore is weird. Until last year they were always with her when she went to Asia, Europe, Hawaii.

Yeah but there were some twitter stans spamming them with #FreeBritney stuff and also their snapchat accounts was being shared. That was pretty inappropriate 

1 minute ago, Lorenzo said:

Yeah but there were some twitter stans spamming them with #FreeBritney stuff and also their snapchat accounts was being shared. That was pretty inappropriate 

I didnt know people were harassing them on Twitter, I didnt even know they are on Twitter as well. Thats really f**ked up. I thought people knew his Snapchat account bc its on his instagram. Anyway people should let these kids alone, not keep asking them about Britney or wanting them to know about #FreeBritney no matter what. They are kids and they arent even celebrities. 

When the story about Jayden and Free Britney was being talked about, I saw some people saying "I didnt know they had social media accounts", but gladly I didnt see anyone sharing their accoumts on forums even tho people were saying they were curious.

12 hours ago, Bundy said:

I think maybe its kinda true they dont want to be all over Britneys Instagram bc they are teenagers now and their mom is super famous (even tho Jamie Lynn posted a bunch of photos and videos with them just months ago), but the thing is... Remember earlier this year when she was seen quite a bit by paparazzi? She was never with them, only with a security or Sam. Yet Kevin that isnt followed by paparazzi a lot, almost every time is seen with the boys. Yeah I remember the pic of her in her gym with Preston in the back (I think It was him), but it seems like they are almost all the time with Kevin.

Before 2019, she was seen with them quite a lot. Another thing is the fact paparazzi keep tracking Kevin that is only known bc of Britney, but Britney is nowhere to be seen. With all the drama around her, dont u think paparazzi would be still after her If they could? It doesnt seem like she has been going out, doing shoppings and so on. When was the last time a paparazzo saw her? In Hawaii two months ago? Smt isnt right.

And talking about trip, thats another thing. She traveled a lot with them before 2019. This year she did how many trips? She was seen alone, wih her mom, but she was only with them in Disneyland. She went to turks, Hawaii and Miami without them.

Papz WISH they cold follow her. Problem is the pap agencies have made deals with Britney And/or her team to leave her alone, until they get paid plenty of money to show their side of the story. Those pap photos from Hawaii was ordered by someone. Her leaving the facility in spring was ordered and paiyed for. We didn't see her go to a café with Sam, that was a LQ photo from a random person.

Today she has been seen in the airport, paps are always in the airport to see who they can shoot.

And yes, one of the kids's snapchat was shared in public, thats really not nice.

Maybe they found that creepy Britneyskids page and realised they had to do something about it. 

11 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Careful, you might get reported by the britards here. I said Jayden looks like a boy version of Britney and got reported because I was sexualizing a minor. No joke, that’s what the reason stated in my temporary suspension. 

wow :cackling:

i got suspended once(or twice :pieceofwhat:) because I was mentioning that they were clearly removing stuff that leaked due to being afraid of team Britney coming for Jordan - which isn't even groundbreaking, it's common knowledge. 

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

wow :cackling:

i got suspended once(or twice :pieceofwhat:) because I was mentioning that they were clearly removing stuff that leaked due to being afraid of team Britney coming for Jordan - which isn't even groundbreaking, it's common knowledge. 

That can only mean one thing...Lou and her minions have infiltrated exhale.:mhm:

9 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

She’s not posting pictures with them anymore because some fans started harassing her kids on Instagram and Snapchat.

She hasn't posted with them since the start of the free britney movement though. She just to regularly post them, and then when rumours started that the kids were being used against her, we got the "they're older now" excuse.

Fans then started searching for them online. Fans shouldn't abuse them, but let's not act like things didnt happen in that order. 

10 hours ago, Bundy said:

So you think she doesnt go far from her home and thats why paparazzi cant see/find her? Thats interesting to think about it

No, I think it's the opposite.

She leaves home. But the paps don't see her leave because they don't know what vehicle she's in when she leaves the compound. So they have no way to track her to her destination.

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

She hasn't posted with them since the start of the free britney movement though. She just to regularly post them, and then when rumours started that the kids were being used against her, we got the "they're older now" excuse.

Fans then started searching for them online. Fans shouldn't abuse them, but let's not act like things didnt happen in that order. 

Britney was getting (and she still is, even though it has slowed down) a lot of media coverage when the #FreeBritney movement started. She probably wanted them to stay out of the public eye for a while. And then this summer some fans started harassing her children on social media, she’s doing what any protective mother would do.

Just now, Steel Magnolia said:

No, I think it's the opposite.

She leaves home. But the paps don't see her leave because they don't know what vehicle she's in when she leaves the compound. So they have no way to track her to her destination.

Oh thats make sense

I hope thats the reason why paparazzi dont follow her anymore and not bc shes not leaving her house 

I find it rather scary that some of you had the nerve to indirectly bash the CHILDREN because they “dress like him”, “have put on weight” or “act like him”.

you don’t even ******** know them. I don’t like Kevin either but he’s their father and they clearly love him just like they love Britney. 

Conspiracy theories stop being ok the moment you start dragging innocent kids into it to push your agenda. Which, btw, is the exact same thing Jamie does.

Archived