These photos of Kevin shopping with Jayden last week make me wonder where is Britney

I dont want to sound overdramatic but the fact Kfed keeps being followed/seen (he was seen other times with the boys months ago) by paparazzi even tho hes a zlist celeb who doesnt do anything, but Britney who is a real star that had all the media coverage this past year isnt seen by the paparazzi for a couple of months already made me think. Im not saying I want them harassing her, ofc I dont, but with all the drama going on, Id thought they would follow her more. It makes me wonder where she is. I know some people think shes not leaving her house and these pictures of Kevin made me wonder even more where is Britney.

IMG-20191108-154819.jpg

IMG-20191108-154832.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

God don't let these kids turn into their dad :tiffanycries:

they are already

kinda sad

they took her children when they were young and they took her children now again

they want britney to suffer and those kids to forget they have a mom

they are so cruel and they think this is the best to do 

how f**ked up is this, how can anyone dont fight for her

she's basically just living locked at her home.

Didn't Britney posted a photo or video at the gym on her insta and you could see one of her kids in the back? I'm guessing they don't want to be photographed or be on her insta? They can't really control pap photos so maybe that's why they are being seeing more with Kevin. At least I hope that's the case...I don't think Britney would be as peaceful and "happy" as she looks on her insta if she was being forbidden from seeing her kids. I hope the abuse her manic and abusive scum of a fatherhole did to her children is not preventing her from seeing them.

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I wish we could just remove this whole year and start from when we had stopped last year.

I just wish Britney and her kids the best, and all the happiness they deserve. 

Well hopefully what has happened this year is the start of her being free for good, so that’s something 

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

they are already

kinda sad

they took her children when they were young and they took her children now again

Kevin is also cruel, if he were a good father and good person he wouldn't allow that.

The intentions were very clear since 2008 or even before, which was that she lost the right and love of her children.

In part, Britney is guilty of not moving away from these toxic and evil people and not reporting them in court.when they wanted hurt her and her children.

Jayden when he was little, he looked like his mother but now he doesn't look like any of his parents,I'm almost sure he's not Kevin's son.

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Didn't Britney posted a photo or video at the gym on her insta and you could see one of her kids in the back? I'm guessing they don't want to be photographed or be on her insta? They can't really control pap photos so maybe that's why they are being seeing more with Kevin. At least I hope that's the case...I don't think Britney would be as peaceful and "happy" as she looks on her insta if she was being forbidden from seeing her kids. I hope the abuse her manic and abusive scum of a fatherhole did to her children is not preventing her from seeing them.

I must say, not to defend anyone, but Kevins wife haven't posted the boys photos for a looong time, Kevin barely uses his social media anymore. So maybe, it's really THEIR family agreement, which Britney (her team running her SoMe) have to agree to.

2 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

God don't let these kids turn into their dad :tiffanycries:

2 hours ago, Dirk said:

they are already

kinda sad

Sadly I thought the same thing :(

IMG-20191108-190250-149.jpg

IMG-20191108-190258-369.jpg

2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

1 hour ago, joanhs said:

I must say, not to defend anyone, but Kevins wife haven't posted the boys photos for a looong time, Kevin barely uses his social media anymore. So maybe, it's really THEIR family agreement, which Britney (her team running her SoMe) have to agree to.

I think maybe its kinda true they dont want to be all over Britneys Instagram bc they are teenagers now and their mom is super famous (even tho Jamie Lynn posted a bunch of photos and videos with them just months ago), but the thing is... Remember earlier this year when she was seen quite a bit by paparazzi? She was never with them, only with a security or Sam. Yet Kevin that isnt followed by paparazzi a lot, almost every time is seen with the boys. Yeah I remember the pic of her in her gym with Preston in the back (I think It was him), but it seems like they are almost all the time with Kevin.

Before 2019, she was seen with them quite a lot. Another thing is the fact paparazzi keep tracking Kevin that is only known bc of Britney, but Britney is nowhere to be seen. With all the drama around her, dont u think paparazzi would be still after her If they could? It doesnt seem like she has been going out, doing shoppings and so on. When was the last time a paparazzo saw her? In Hawaii two months ago? Smt isnt right.

And talking about trip, thats another thing. She traveled a lot with them before 2019. This year she did how many trips? She was seen alone, wih her mom, but she was only with them in Disneyland. She went to turks, Hawaii and Miami without them.

1 hour ago, Winter _90 said:

Kevin is also cruel, if he were a good father and good person he wouldn't allow that.

The intentions were very clear since 2008 or even before, which was that she lost the right and love of her children.

In part, Britney is guilty of not moving away from these toxic and evil people and not reporting them in court.when they wanted hurt her and her children.

Jayden when he was little, he looked like his mother but now he doesn't look like any of his parents,I'm almost sure he's not Kevin's son.

I dont doubt Kevin is cruel and is doing what he can to take more money from her. I mean, when both are 18, what will he do? He doesnt work neither is wife. But thats another topic.

What are u talking about? Jayden is a mini Britney. He has the same features as her. And he has dimples like Kevin does.

Jayden looks so much like Britney...

I don’t wanna think that they don’t allow kids to Britneys.... it’s not like she’s having a breakdown like back in 2007...

In one of her post I guess from Disneyland she mentioned that her kids got to this age(teenagers) where they don’t wanna take pictures... And I do believe that’s why we don’t see her kids on her post anymore.

The kids dressed well with Britney back in 2016. 
They are looking like him now- even put weight on... 

This arrangement with her father (c-ship) has caused such a ripple effect on Britney Personally, career and kids.

I truly hope Positive change comes for Britney Next year. She deserves a balance after this year. 

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, vinay said:

Jayden looks like Britney in 2007, Britney must be missing them so much

Careful, you might get reported by the britards here. I said Jayden looks like a boy version of Britney and got reported because I was sexualizing a minor. No joke, that’s what the reason stated in my temporary suspension. 

• Super Mods

I might be in the minority here but as much of an A hole he is, he has every right to be with his kids just as Britney, not everything has to be a conspiracy theory and he also has custody of them so of course he’ll be seen with them all the time especially now since their grandpa can’t even be around them no more. I’m glad he’s taking them shopping, at least we know that 40 grand is somewhat being spent on the kids. Also I don’t believe in pitting the parents against each other. The boys should be able to love both parents equally and shouldn’t be judged like in this case of Sean with his dad and everyone thinking he’s gonna become like his father. I mean, his genes are in them, but then again they also have Britney’s and this woman is like made of pure good. 

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I might be in the minority here but as much of an A hole he is, he has every right to be with his kids just as Britney, not everything has to be a conspiracy theory and he also has custody of them so of course he’ll be seen with them all the time especially now since their grandpa can’t even be around them no more. I’m glad he’s taking them shopping, at least we know that 40 grand is somewhat being spent on the kids. Also I don’t believe in pitting the parents against each other. The boys should be able to love both parents equally and shouldn’t be judged like in this case of Sean with his dad and everyone thinking he’s gonna become like his father. I mean, his genes are in them, but then again they also have Britney’s and this woman is like made of pure good. 

Of course they should be with Kfed as well, I never said they shouldnt, I only questioned why such a star like Britney is less followed than Kfed and why she is never seen with her kids anymore. Im questioning if she barely sees them now. 

I like how u said that the money somewhat its spent on them. The desperation in him always wanting more money make it seem like he is always after more Britneys money bc he has other 4 kids to feed and doesnt work neither his wife but thats another story.

Yeah, they should love both of their parents. the fact his wife said once smt along the lines "i know how my husbands ex wife is complicated" on her instagram makes me think how is Britneys relation with Kfed these days and if they talk trash about Britney anyhow.

Archived