Dua Lipa's new single artwork is very "Britney"

Urbanney

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

never liked that Dua girl...I think she's got the stage presence of a flamingo. Long legs but that's it. She has zero facial expressions like she's bored all the time and her music all sound the same and are also not really expressing much, always at the same tone...

Nope, I'd rather have me a good some of Lizzo. Girl playing the flute is EVERYTHING

3 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

never liked that Dua girl...I think she's got the stage presence of a flamingo. Long legs but that's it. She has zero facial expressions like she's bored all the time and her music all sound the same and are also not really expressing much, always at the same tone...

Nope, I'd rather have me a good some of Lizzo. Girl playing the flute is EVERYTHING

Dua has a couple of good songs 

3 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

That’s her thing. She’s like a model who doesn’t do facial expression and is very cool .. she’s like combining all Instagram influencers into one person 

I mean, yeah, her haircut on the cover is somewhat similar to 90s Britney's, but other than that, I don't really see that many similarities... :mhmnod:

4 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I'd agree with the fact that Dua has poor / no stage presence... but only when it comes to past performances. Check out her latest one, at the MTV EMA 2019, it's a HUGE improvement!

And also, yes, Lizzo's flute playing is iconique! :queenriri:

Looks nothing like Britney. It's a direct copy/paste of Vitamin C 1998/1999 album/single covers. This blonde hairdo does not look good on Dupa Lipa, it washes her out and makes her bland. I'm waiting for the day when personaliy-less miserable looking pop stars are over because it's not a good trend.

Archived