New Gold Circus Vinyl!

ubritney

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Good for you. I refuse to give Loucifer and DaddyDevil my money until Britney is free. 

Britney is locked at her own home without food and water (minus the pool), she have to swim and work out everyday so they can deliver their meal, this vinyl is to buy her meals it's imporated ketogenic diet very expensive. they also have to deliver to the Federlines. 

1 hour ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

Everyone feeding the conservatorship I see. So hard not to buy these for me. 

Well, I don’t see it that way because Britney was already paid for the records (In her contract). So now it’s UO and the label getting that money and not Brit or her team.

14 minutes ago, Saigemusic2 said:

I wonder if since these have clearly been super successful, UO will go ahead with releasing femme fatale and Britney Jean? I thought I read somewhere they were stopping with circus .. 

It’s like they’re stopping at her last Jive album, Circus. FF was her first studio album under RCA right? Don’t know if this could have anything to do. I hope they do a boxset with all the vinyls next!

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, ubritney said:

It’s like they’re stopping at her last Jive album, Circus. FF was her first studio album under RCA right? Don’t know if this could have anything to do. I hope they do a boxset with all the vinyls next!

I would be so pissed if they did because that means buying the colored vinyls right now would be pointless and a waste of money if they were gonna release the whole thing later. 

6 minutes ago, ubritney said:

Femme Fatale was still under Jive Records.

Criminal was the first single under RCA. 

RCA has acquired everything anyways (I suppose) by absorbing Jive. 

I think it's more about being "vintage". BOMT - Circus are the albums that came out more than 10 years ago. FF is only turning 9 next year and BJ was released 6 years ago, so I suppose they're not seen as vintage. 

But it would be smart if they released all of them. Actually I'm surprised they skipped Greatest Hits : My Prerogative

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Femme Fatale was still under Jive Records.

Criminal was the first single under RCA. 

RCA has acquired everything anyways (I suppose) by absorbing Jive. 

I think it's more about being "vintage". BOMT - Circus are the albums that came out more than 10 years ago. FF is only turning 9 next year and BJ was released 6 years ago, so I suppose they're not seen as vintage. 

But it would be smart if they released all of them. Actually I'm surprised they skipped Greatest Hits : My Prerogative

Yeah, we need to keep on tweeting asking for GH:MP vinyl!

1 hour ago, Saigemusic2 said:

I wonder if since these have clearly been super successful, UO will go ahead with releasing femme fatale and Britney Jean? I thought I read somewhere they were stopping with circus .. 

1 hour ago, ubritney said:

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

I would be so pissed if they did because that means buying the colored vinyls right now would be pointless and a waste of money if they were gonna release the whole thing later. 

On ATRL they said that Femme Fatale is coming in March. I don’t know if they’re 100% reliable since they knew the release date of In The Zone and Blackout, but they said that Circus was coming in December... we’ll see

Pk6m15W_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Archived