The Zone- Hear me out

I believe the company behind The Zone are in fact doing for the fans...

They had a genius idea to celebrate what she’s accomplished,  went to the “team”, pitched it, got them to sign off, and were payed out the *** in advance for the rights to utilize her material. Once signed the only involvement Jamie and Loucifer “probably” had was going to the storage unit and picking up old merch/some memorabilia, cashing the check, then posting on insta...

Do y’all really think the “team” was smart enough, creative enough, or caring enough to come up with something this intricate on their own???? I mean Jesus compare POM to any other tour... let’s be honest they were scrapping by on bare minimum (costumes, set, merch). They are cheap AF and would NEVER invest this much money into anything Brit related, especially if it was for the fans.

Considering the only new stuff happening is this and vinyls, I’d speculate that the meetings Brit went to awhile back and sat in traffic for were in fact about The Zone. 

With everything going on id have to think the company and their investors at least wanted her personal approval/input on some level, even if ultimately Jamie was the one to sign the contract, before they put HUGE sums of money on the line to rent the space and build the project.

Although Brit doesn’t want to perform/release/promote new material during the conservatorship, she also loves her fans and “ Doesn’t want to be forgotten”.....

• Like 7
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hear ya, and take no offense if some fans want to support this. I (personally) can't do it, just doesn't feel right. 

I believe the company behind The Zone are in fact doing for the fans... They had a genius idea to celebrate what she’s accomplished,  went to the “team”, pitched it, got them to sign off, and wer

I fail to see what's genius about this. It looks like her team is just trying to make some coins.

7 minutes ago, F r e e Brit said:

I hear ya, and take no offense if some fans want to support this.

I (personally) can't do it, just doesn't feel right. 

:whatitellu:

I absolutely feel you. Even the lesser of the evils still has the devil attached. At this point everything is a double edged sword until she is truly free. 😭

• Like 2

Don't be so naive. If Team Cship wasn't getting a cut epic rights would have served them a cease and desist so fast.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/how-business-manager-lou-taylor-is-ferociously-breaking-glass-ceiling-1246036

When she's not helping a client change the cultural landscape (like Spears' reinvention of the Las Vegas residency), sort out postmortem rights (Prince's estate) or open a creative compound (like FGL's Meet and Greet, which she describes as Cheers with lavender coffee instead of alcohol), Taylor is supporting the school she and her husband opened in Haiti and preparing for the launch of a mysterious "disrupter technology" she's developing: "I work my *** off 24/7."

24 minutes ago, BKSTYL3 said:

Don't be so naive. If Team Cship wasn't getting a cut epic rights would have served them a cease and desist so fast.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/how-business-manager-lou-taylor-is-ferociously-breaking-glass-ceiling-1246036

When she's not helping a client change the cultural landscape (like Spears' reinvention of the Las Vegas residency), sort out postmortem rights (Prince's estate) or open a creative compound (like FGL's Meet and Greet, which she describes as Cheers with lavender coffee instead of alcohol), Taylor is supporting the school she and her husband opened in Haiti and preparing for the launch of a mysterious "disrupter technology" she's developing: "I work my *** off 24/7."

Who said they weren’t getting a cut? If your referring to me that would be the cashing of the check referenced? And obv % of ticket sales

its a major interactive exhibit in LA that is honoring our queen and bringing her music to life in a new way to people in the middle one of the most populated cities in the entire world. It does not look cheap or half ***, has been in the works since before any of the Domination axing and father drama started, and honestly is pretty crazy considering not many artists could be able to pull off having an entire experience like this dedicated to their career. The conservatorship is nothing new, we have been supporting her music and tours etc for the past 12 years so why all of a sudden is this a travesty? Like please just either enjoy this or don't but don't protest every single thing now associated to her if you don't have knowledge of her situation first hand. It seems like Britney will more than likely even show up to this. 

• Like 2

This reminds of that fan (KingAlex?) who asked Larry if they were hoping Glory would hit #1 and he told him they were aiming for #3(?) because the money isn’t in the music anymore.

I was betting Team B would do something big to get one last major cash grab before the next court date. I knew from Larry’s quote it wasn’t going to be music related and I knew another perfume release wasn’t too likely. This pop up makes a lot of sense. Her team market solely off of her legacy alone and this thing requires absolutely zero involvement from Brit (perfect! They won’t have to make sure she’s perfectly medicated for it)

I am well aware a fan has been putting this together. But it seems like the B-Army has a case of amnesia because all of you forgot her team is made up of the most opportunistic individuals of all time. Of COURSE they didn’t think of this themselves. Their work is so dated. But you don’t think the moment they heard someone had a trendy idea for Britney The Brand they weren’t gonna hop all over it? Especially considering the fact they’re releasing this around the same time of the court date? They knew the GP would eat this up and the media would be too distracted by the pop up to focus on what a lot of the GP refers to as “the confusing“ FreeBritney movement.

i would love to go and equally support the FreeBritney movement, but I can’t support because I can see they’re using this as a distraction from the bigger issue. The sad part? It’s working.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

This reminds of that fan (KingAlex?) who asked Larry if they were hoping Glory would hit #1 and he told him they were aiming for #3(?) because the money isn’t in the music anymore.

I was betting Team B would do something big to get one last major cash grab before the next court date. I knew from Larry’s quote it wasn’t going to be music related and I knew another perfume release wasn’t too likely. This pop up makes a lot of sense. Her team market solely off of her legacy alone and this thing requires absolutely zero involvement from Brit (perfect! They won’t have to make sure she’s perfectly medicated for it)

I am well aware a fan has been putting this together. But it seems like the B-Army has a case of amnesia because all of you forgot her team is made up of the most opportunistic individuals of all time. Of COURSE they didn’t think of this themselves. Their work is so dated. But you don’t think the moment they heard someone had a trendy idea for Britney The Brand they weren’t gonna hop all over it? Especially considering the fact they’re releasing this around the same time of the court date? They knew the GP would eat this up and the media would be too distracted by the pop up to focus on what a lot of the GP refers to as “the confusing“ FreeBritney movement.

i would love to go and equally support the FreeBritney movement, but I can’t support because I can see they’re using this as a distraction from the bigger issue. The sad part? It’s working.

The court date is January 20th, 11 days BEFORE the grand opening on January 31st 🤔