PRAY FOR BRITNEY

justhanging

I normally don't believe in empaths/"psychics" but as a person I believe it's important to have an open mind.

This video scared me. She says that she energetically feels Britney is being prepared to exit the physical world and she has felt this same energy before with Michael Jackson.

I understand there are a lot of lunatics out there that do these videos but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Let's all PRAY for Britney to be safe & happy & with her kids. Setting that intention...

Any good energy we send her way should help. Maybe some of you practice white magic or something.... hoping I'm not sounding crazy I just feel Britney's situation is terribly dark and we need to pray for her ;(

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, justhanging said:

I normally don't believe in empaths/"psychics" but as a person I believe it's important to have an open mind.

This video scared me. She says that she energetically feels Britney is being prepared to exit the physical world and she has felt this same energy before with Michael Jackson.

I understand there are a lot of lunatics out there that do these videos but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Let's all PRAY for Britney to be safe & happy & with her kids. Setting that intention...

Any good energy we send her way should help. Maybe some of you practice white magic or something.... hoping I'm not sounding crazy I just feel Britney's situation is terribly dark and we need to pray for her ;(

Huh???? What's happening?? 

The comments in the video really got to me. There’s so many that comment how lost and scared she looks in all these Instagram videos. Others keep commenting that she had some kind of shock therapy. It’s heart breaking to see how concerned different people are. 

This woman is incredibly insightful. You can believe what you want about spirituality or lack thereof but essentially what she’s saying about Britney’s slavery and her desire for freedom has been there for years. I also pray she doesn’t choose to end it all in a fit of desperate passion but her dad and the conservatorship certainly are pushing her in that direction.  Pity that her own father would be the one who would ultimately sacrifice her sanity to satisfy his ego and pride. 

I mentioned this video here on Exhale a couple of weeks ago but no one replied. Im not into conspirancy and psychic things, but sadly I dont get good vibes from the people around her, so seeing some comments about this topic on a forum a couple of months ago, made me worried and sad. There was a thread about Britney getting worse and having a distorted look at reality, doing ***** and people wanting her to go to rehab, and these were some of the comments there (I know some of them are morbid and f**ked things to say and Im sorry If someone gets sensitive over them. But we can see that even not fans/die hard fans think her team is trashy and are concerned about her): 

Y’all, can I be really honest with you? I don’t think Britney is going to make it to 40. I only see her story ending in tragedy. I don’t want that. I hope something or someone comes along and helps her get it together finally. But I don’t see it.

This is my biggest fear as well. She has WAY too many people around her who really aren’t in her corner. She seems very fragile as well.

Listen, you can get mad but I’m just saying...some stuff you just see coming from a mile away. We all knew how Amy Winehouse’s story was going to end. I’m pretty sure most people familiar with Chris Brown know where that train wreck is heading...I’m a fan but I’m also honest. I want her to get her happy ending. But if Hollywood has taught us anything...

stop being petty over a mentally ill white woman who may just die before 2022. no real britney fan is thinking she gonna automatically bounce back and be even the gimmie more brit let alone 2000 brit.

take that **** somewhere else.

I'd find it funny and give you an upvote if she wasn't sick right now but smh. y'all have no shame.

MTV will do a mass special on here when she passes.

I see it.

Its lowkey eerie how much they look alike.... I've always said I feel like Brit is a modern day amalgamation of Marilyn Monroe and Judy Garland. These three are a triangle of tragedy...

What's TRULY sad is that IF Britney is indeed so bad off, mentally, to where she'd be unable to ever perform again...her greedy *** handlers would likely prefer her to OD or commit suicide than retire into oblivion - because she'd worth more DEAD than alive, from a financial perspective. If she dies, look for her team to cash in EVERY WHICH WAY POSSIBLE- life insurance, televised funerals, licensing of her image, holograms, tell alls, film projects, etc.

Poor girl has been treated as a commodity her entire waking life...and undoubtedly will be long after she is gone, as well.

I’m calling it right now: dead in 2020. The conspiracy folks been saying for years that 2020 will be one for the books. She’s in my celebrity death pool along with Liza Minnelli, Olivia de Havilland and Aaron Carter. I’m sorry. I’m morbid and somewhat of a celebrity death-hag. *shrugs*

i'm a massive fan of brit and i think of her at least once everyday. she is such a sweet, talented artist who has very obviously experienced EXTREME trauma. whether or not you believe in the whole conspiracy theory thing, that cannot be denied. I really don't want to wake up to the news that she's passed one day but man. She is surrounded by terrible people in a vindictive industry. I just want her to move away from LA and away from the spotlight because i honestly don't think performing is what she wants to do anymore . This has made me sad again, especially since the most#

Youtuber Sloan Bella said the same thing. I don't know if you watch her videos. She channeled her energy back in May and she said it's being SET UP for her leave the earth in 7 to 8 months. So that's like around December/January. She had the same feeling about MJ and Anna Nicole Smith

This woman normally does videos on dead celebs so for her to do a video on Britney is very alarming. It's like a prediction of some sort

Archived