Glory the final Britney album?

BritneyJeanAmaze

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Every album after ITZ has been thought as her last yet she keeps releasing records till this day. Why do y’all keep she hates her job or something, it’s the people around her that she hates and look how Tiffany and Debbie Gibson are still releasing music and still have their fans. She couldn’t event handle being a stay at home mom even if she wanted to. She has said in an interview during the Britney era that she was gonna intentionally slow down her career so she can start a family because after seeing Faith Hill be able to be still perform but also have a family, she aspired to be a working mom. 

she might disappear for a year or two but she will always be back with a project or something. It’s obvious with Glory she cared more about the music than the visuals so I can see her just putting out albums or EPs and I’m fine with that. I don’t care if she doesn’t do promo, just albums and flawless music videos and I’m good really. Whether she’s out of the cship or not, there will be an album out by her and frankly she would rather work than to mop around the house crying her eyes out looking out through the window in her luxury prison I mean mansion.

Let's be honest, how many artists are even selling these days?

Music isn't so much about sales, music sales don't really make artists big money it's the touring and paid performances.

All Britney has to do is dance better as we seen she can in her Insta videos and rehearsal videos.

People just want to see great performances from her again and amazing videos.

Honestly it’s the huge disconnect from anything music that leads me to think we won’t get many albums. I think maybe one more but not anytime soon. 

Fans are delusional though. Britney the pop icon will always be remembered but if she doesn’t do something of interest it would be a struggle to tour again. Let’s not act like the small tour (certain dates) and Domination were selling quick. 

18 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Honestly it’s the huge disconnect from anything music that leads me to think we won’t get many albums. I think maybe one more but not anytime soon. 

Fans are delusional though. Britney the pop icon will always be remembered but if she doesn’t do something of interest it would be a struggle to tour again. Let’s not act like the small tour (certain dates) and Domination were selling quick. 

Her European tour was one of the biggest of the year. Not to mention that she broke attendance records in Israel. And I don’t see what you’re trying to argue here? Vegas residencies never sell out quickly. Some people here are acting like Britney is on the same boat as Christina Aguilera or Nelly Furtado 

Really? :jlostare:

First of all, I can’t take you seriously because your name is britneyjeanamaze :jlostare:

Secondly, Britney is a permanent A lister. You don’t leave a mark like her and have impact that still lasts today just to, all of a sudden, find yourself without any demand :ririshade1:

Thirdly, Britney is still under contract to make albums. She may be in the middle of some personal drama that she’s sorting through, but that does not mean she’s down and out. The last time she went through her personal drama, she came back with 515k first week sales and a number 1 song. All it takes is one good bop to get people’s attention and everyone roots for Britney.

If anything, no one over 25 is here for the other p(fl)op girls right now. Pop music needs help and I believe Britney is one of the only names that could bring a revival upon us (if managed and promoted correctly etc). 

Adele and Riri have been without albums for just as long or longer than Britney and they manage to come back. Like, if you’re over waiting and want to move on, off you go. But Britney will be back, and so will you :hiii:

21 hours ago, @britneys.glory said:

No demand? Have u not seen any of these threads on exhale?

yeh plus her tour last year all sold out everywhere so theres obviously still demand

people need to chill the hell out!! shes just taking a break this year!! shes no doubt gunna release a new album in 2020. pink didn't release an album for FIVE  whole years at one point and for 3 of them she didn't do anything publicly apart from a couple of songs for movies and ellens theme tune. and no one said oh shes never gunna release music ever again. and britneys only really taken ONE year off because she did a vegas 4 year residency then toured last year! But everyone is saying that's it for her?? even she has said herself she will perform again …...so chill out people!! lol

No demand for her?

I'm glad you don't speak for all of us fans 

And it's not a comeback, she didn't go anywhere, she's just in a career hiatus, like every single artist does.

Like every other artist, the demand surely does diminish once they aren't in their peak anymore, but she's still incredibly popular. It's Britney Spears!!!

Not to be mean but your post was ridiculous just in the way you're thinking. She's stepping back and enjoying her personal life and other  behind the scenes things. When she's ready to release a new album, she will.

She's also still contracted for one more album too with RCA.

17 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Really? :jlostare:

First of all, I can’t take you seriously because your name is britneyjeanamaze :jlostare:

Secondly, Britney is a permanent A lister. You don’t leave a mark like her and have impact that still lasts today just to, all of a sudden, find yourself without any demand :ririshade1:

Thirdly, Britney is still under contract to make albums. She may be in the middle of some personal drama that she’s sorting through, but that does not mean she’s down and out. The last time she went through her personal drama, she came back with 515k first week sales and a number 1 song. All it takes is one good bop to get people’s attention and everyone roots for Britney.

If anything, no one over 25 is here for the other p(fl)op girls right now. Pop music needs help and I believe Britney is one of the only names that could bring a revival upon us (if managed and promoted correctly etc). 

Adele and Riri have been without albums for just as long or longer than Britney and they manage to come back. Like, if you’re over waiting and want to move on, off you go. But Britney will be back, and so will you :hiii:

Tea.  :queenflopga:
Tell these ***** the truth.   :demi:

Archived