'The Zone,' An Immersive Britney Spears Experience, Arrives January 2020

Jordan Miller

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Notthesame said:

unlike new music or touring at least she’s not being forced into this. The “team” clearly got paid months ago at least for the rights to copyrighted material,  judging by the fact its already built (Jordan’s visit). 

Like I said and you chose to down vote, I truly believe she will be free before this even opens. Does it suck Lou and Jamie will get a portion? Hell yes... but at the same time something needs to put food on the table for Preston and Jayden since they’ve already robbed their mother blind. I would prefer it to be through The Zone than them plastering her face on every item imaginable and selling it at Walmart out of desperation and killing off what’s left of her brand before she gains control and can actually rebuild it her way.

The kids are already set for life. They don’t need anymore money going to the two jailers of their mother.  In fact, I’m pretty sure one of those boys would be very against enabling his abuser since he had a restraining order against him. 

Brtiney’s freedom needs to come first.  We show our loyalty and have a voice because we withhold our money.  Boycott strong and don’t back down. Not one raw cent until she’s free.

2 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Look, I never boycotted the vinyl releases through UO cause it's something we fans always asked for and now we're getting it so I don't get why people boycot something they ASKED for.

However, this, nobody asked for and is a complete cash grabbing experience as Britney's on hiatus and they probably need some moneysssss.:endit:

Unless Britney will be there to announce a comeback and new album, I don't see the point of this...:xcuseme:

Just think if they put that money toward the lawyers that are keeping her hostage or against that fan they sued. Remember that her team are funding their illicit activities with her cash right now.  Giving them money is not right on any level if you are a real fan. When Brit’s free, I will support her and her new team 100% again but not a penny before.

17 hours ago, TylerTremallose said:

I got my ticket and my round trip flight with southwest was only $67!!!! Def took advantage. 

17 hours ago, TylerTremallose said:

$60+ any applicable fees 

for the two I got it was $130

Why would people support this over the kentwood museum that is free to get in and actually has memorabilia in it. Also could make a donation to the volunteer that runs it and put some $$ into a dying southern town instead of into Larry and Lou’s greedy hands. 

1 hour ago, Scrappy said:

The kids are already set for life. They don’t need anymore money going to the two jailers of their mother.  In fact, I’m pretty sure one of those boys would be very against enabling his abuser since he had a restraining order against him. 

Brtiney’s freedom needs to come first.  We show our loyalty and have a voice because we withhold our money.  Boycott strong and don’t back down. Not one raw cent until she’s free.

How are the kids set though? The SJB Trust was wiped out.  K Fed is going to support them and their future? If they robbed mom they robbed the kids too.

I want her free as bad as anyone else, but I can’t see less money slowing them down one bit. Loucifer and James are already rich. the one thing that will stop them is judge Penny/the investigation and hopefully with that a whole lot of court mandated restitution

29 minutes ago, Notthesame said:

Another aspect: Which narrative do you think the media will portray to the world if this thing fails/gets low ticket sales?

Britney is a flop with no fans

or 

Fans are boycotting and standing strong?

We nor Britney ever get a fair shake with them so my guess is the latter. 

Do you really think something with the name "Britney" plastered on it could flop? I mean, they know this will sell just because of that. They are just trying more ways to milk her nostalgia brand without having Britney involved, considering she is probably over it and she is not even interested in promoting/creating new stuff. 

To a business point of view it sure is a smart move. 

Next step? A 3D hologram a la Hatsune Miku. Mark my words. 

8 minutes ago, Lantis said:

Do you really think something with the name "Britney" plastered on it could flop? I mean, they know this will sell just because of that. They are just trying more ways to milk her nostalgia brand without having Britney involved, considering she is probably over it and she is not even interested in promoting/creating new stuff. 

To a business point of view it sure is a smart move. 

Next step? A 3D hologram a la Hatsune Miku. Mark my words. 

That’s how the media spun Domination no? A flop with low ticket sales...

6 minutes ago, Lantis said:

Yeah, but was it truly a flop? U know, the media can be very dramatic... 

Noooooope! 100% agree, But they will do the exact same thing with the Zone. The general public is clueless they’ll buy right into it being bc her stardom fading, not fans trying to take a stand against Jamie and Loucifer. All of this is a double edged sword all around

2 hours ago, koballo said:

Britney's fans: I won't buy anything of her until she's free. I won't support Jamie and Lou with my money anymore. 

*TheZone comes in*

Also them: OMG, I must buy tickets and see it, it'd be great!!!111

Feeding the monster and coming up with creative excuses as to why.

7 hours ago, Notthesame said:

Another aspect: Which narrative do you think the media will portray to the world if this thing fails/gets low ticket sales?

Britney is a flop with no fans

or 

Fans are boycotting and standing strong?

We nor Britney ever get a fair shake with them so my guess is the latter. 

They would say that Britney is a flop. Britney, just like Madonna, always has the media against her and no matter how much she sells, they will always try to make her look like a flop. That’s why I’m proud of Britney, she has always had the media against her and everyone has always wanted her to fail, yet she has always managed to be successful, unlike others, who despite having everything in their favor weren’t as successful 

Why are you guy "loving " this ? Yeah it's cool . But it's something you'd do if the artist........wasn't around anymore. Considering she's around and kicking , this is a blatant way out of desperation for a money grab off of her image and legacy. 

She was probably doing yoga when they decided this and signed the papers. And look at how good it looks .....just to attract us into buying tickets. 

Archived