'The Zone,' An Immersive Britney Spears Experience, Arrives January 2020

Jordan Miller

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

We shouldn’t support this. #freebritney

unlike new music or touring at least she’s not being forced into this. The “team” clearly got paid months ago at least for the rights to copyrighted material,  judging by the fact its already built (Jordan’s visit). 

Like I said and you chose to down vote, I truly believe she will be free before this even opens. Does it suck Lou and Jamie will get a portion? Hell yes... but at the same time something needs to put food on the table for Preston and Jayden since they’ve already robbed their mother blind. I would prefer it to be through The Zone than them plastering her face on every item imaginable and selling it at Walmart out of desperation and killing off what’s left of her brand before she gains control and can actually rebuild it her way.

that money almost destroyed her as a person. she is rich enough and her kids r not having trouble to find a food. They also have a dad who gets massive paychecks and can work to support his children. It's stupid to say she needs those kind of moneymaking by her team to feed her kids. I doubt she can get anything from this cause after all the expenses they will pay to all her handlers  and etc it's gonna be such insignificant amount of money that she probably even can't buy her favourite starbucks drink on it. And also her father is conservator of her finances so she probably  doesn't even know a majority of the stuff they selling by her name.

Look, I never boycotted the vinyl releases through UO cause it's something we fans always asked for and now we're getting it so I don't get why people boycot something they ASKED for.

However, this, nobody asked for and is a complete cash grabbing experience as Britney's on hiatus and they probably need some moneysssss.:endit:

Unless Britney will be there to announce a comeback and new album, I don't see the point of this...:xcuseme:

Archived