'The Zone,' An Immersive Britney Spears Experience, Arrives January 2020

Jordan Miller

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, 4darkchildney said:

Feels super weird to me, like something they would do if she was... dead. You know what I mean? They dont even need her anymore, they just find other ways to make money of her legacy. 

Ya kinda like Graceland and Elvis?

• Super Mods

It says retail experience... so are the rooms basically housing merchandise? What is there to sell? It says it has actually props, so does that mean they had to contact her team right? Cuz isn’t all her tour stuff in some warehouse in Louisiana? 

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

It says retail experience... so are the rooms basically housing merchandise? What is there to sell? It says it has actually props, so does that mean they had to contact her team right? Cuz isn’t all her tour stuff in some warehouse in Louisiana? 

No lol pop up shops usually have special rooms like the ones in the picture and then a whole entire different room for a merch store. In the articles it says they’re making merch and selling old tour merch.

omg so now they will get money for that . i mean really is it worth it for a fans to go there to see rooms. i mean really they recreated mv so that. it's not even meet and great. is it her team or not? i mean really they can't make money on her performing so now they make a gallery to milk her fans and not so fans. god this is so :hahayea:

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

No lol pop up shops usually have special rooms like the ones in the picture and then a whole entire different room for a merch store. In the articles it says they’re making merch and selling old tour merch.

:plzexplain:Got it! Lol I never ever been to these things but if they are selling old merch, omg I think I might want to go! 

To me this thing is pointless :gerlwat: I mean cool for TeamB they're gonna make some more $, but it's a bit too much. I know they're always gonna find ways to make money of her image and brand because they are capitalists bastards, but personally it's starting to feel disgusting to me.  

Does she even know about this thing ?

6 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

To me this thing is pointless :gerlwat: I mean cool for TeamB they're gonna make some more $, but it's a bit too much. I know they're always gonna find ways to make money of her image and brand because they are capitalists bastards, but personally it's starting to feel disgusting to me.  

Does she even know about this thing ?

i am  feeling the same. it's like a bad joke. they've been milking fans for years and now it's not even a concert or a show or Britney being present cause she's done being a doll. so now they selling anything they can. that is really sad for me

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

I want a Britney Jean room where you can throw darts at a will.i.am picture for producing that pile of **** while Myah Marie original recordings play in the background and Britney is nowhere to be found

Personal room

the darts at the will.i.was picture :dead:

most personal room in the exhibition :dead:

Archived