'The Zone,' An Immersive Britney Spears Experience, Arrives January 2020

Jordan Miller

• Leader

britney-spears-the-zone02.jpg

Hey guys, I had the opportunity to get a first look at 'The Zone' a little while ago, and it's finally time I can talk about it :)

I wrote about it on BreatheHeavy's new Community page

https://bit.ly/BritneySpearsTheZone2020

I would love it if you registered an account there and let me know if you're interested in going / your thoughts on it. BH may or may not have some stuff in the works with the team who's creating this (😉 🎫), and we'll be posting about it on the Community page. 

It's honestly a really cool project and am super excited for it, especially considering the kind of whirlwind 2019 has been for us fans. 

https://community.breatheheavy.com/register/

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the article I felt like the pop up shop is a fan thing. The creator talked about being a fan and wanting to do it for fans etc. Also the promo on the site/instagram doesnt feature any britney pictures, its all illustrations around her career without even her face. Not saying this wont have exclusive content etc because they can get it and they did according to the press release, but i dont think this has her team's imput. Maybe money-wise lol.

Wow... that looks amazing! I'm interested to see what the "Slave" and Blackout rooms will look like. Also, that Britney airplane looks great too. That aisle is wide AS ****, though. :umomg:

1 hour ago, Sharkney said:

Will there be a ‘Scrapped’ room too?

Correction: aircraft assembly line-sized warehouse :jj: :jj: :jj:

On Wednesday, it was announced that "The Zone" — a new pop-up experience celebrating Spears' legendary career — will open in Los Angeles starting in January 2020. In a press release obtained by Bustle, the "one-of-a-kind" exhibit is designed to "immerse fans in the life and legacy of the star and redefine 'It’s Britney, *****!'"

The pop-up will consist of 10 different rooms, each based on one of Spears' music videos. Attendees will be able to pretend they went to "Britney High" from the "...Baby One More Time" video (shoutout to fans who wear the uniform), pose in a custom-built airplane inspired by "Toxic," and take off to Mars like in the "Oops... I Did It Again" video. From the looks of the website, you'll even be able to pose with an astronaut — maybe it's the one who went down to the ocean to get that necklacefor you after the old lady dropped it.

The exhibit will also feature memorabilia used in Spears' past videos and tours throughout the space, including in the "Circus" room, which will display the actual jacket and bike from the tour, along with a 40-foot tightrope, a tarot card reader machine, and an actual live ringmaster. 

Source: Bustle

• Leader
Just now, Slayer said:

The exhibit will also feature memorabilia used in Spears' past videos and tours throughout the space, including in the "Circus" room, which will display the actual jacket and bike from the tour, along with a 40-foot tightrope, a tarot card reader machine, and an actual live ringmaster. 

Source: Bustle

The "tightrope" thing is pretty cool :snarky:

Also, y'all gonna love the Blackout room. 

Archived