The Gay Dating World

JustLuvMe

It’s depressing af, sometimes I wish I was straight so I wouldn’t deal with the same **** over and over again. I go through the same cycle with men and I don’t notice it until I’ve already been played. Maybe monogamy is a myth. :brityeah:

Just some late night thoughts, I couldn’t sleep and had to vent. :yeaok:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

I know it’s depressing as hell..I want to share the dating hazards we have here in India..Like all the countries well catfishing exists a lot here..What’s more is that many men on Grindr are actually writing in their bios that they are ‘looking for women’ 🤷🏻‍♂️ Which can be wives of bottoms..Yeah you read that right..😬Plus you can’t share your number on those apps..Tops try to ‘refer’ bottoms to as many people as they can as they think bottoms might suck on to any random **** they’ll get.And what’s more is the Indian culture is too much against LGBTQ ppl,The bullying,The harassment both mentally and ********..So think of it like you live a life of hell if you’re openly gay in India😅..So what you all have in there in western countries is far more better than what we have in here 😬

1 hour ago, puresin_rg said:

I know it’s depressing as hell..I want to share the dating hazards we have here in India..Like all the countries well catfishing exists a lot here..What’s more is that many men on Grindr are actually writing in their bios that they are ‘looking for women’ 🤷🏻‍♂️ Which can be wives of bottoms..Yeah you read that right..😬Plus you can’t share your number on those apps..Tops try to ‘refer’ bottoms to as many people as they can as they think bottoms might suck on to any random **** they’ll get.And what’s more is the Indian culture is too much against LGBTQ ppl,The bullying,The harassment both mentally and ********..So think of it like you live a life of hell if you’re openly gay in India😅..So what you all have in there in western countries is far more better than what we have in here 😬

I am a bulgarian inmigrant in Spain and I can tell you that really there isn't that much homophobia here in Spain as the media and sjws try to show, but, in Bulgaria there is actually A LOT, like really, it is the most homophobic country in the EU and is kind of like Russia, I haven't talked that much about my sexuality with my family because when I tried to do it they stopped talking to me for days or even weeks, until I said that it was just a phase or something

1 hour ago, puresin_rg said:

Ooh another fellow Indian :gagasmile: Also Welcome to exhale!

happy pokemon GIF

Come for the rant on Indian culture which I can relate to a lot myself, stay for the community ❤️

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Ooh another fellow Indian :gagasmile: Also Welcome to exhale!

happy pokemon GIF

Come for the rant on Indian culture which I can relate to a lot myself, stay for the community ❤️

Hide contents

You almost got it but not quite. :tiffdrink:

Spoiler

Ugh I opened the reply box and my post for welcoming him was HERE. I was unable to finish it as I went to check another thread earlier. UGH.

not at me bumping this old thread only to hit on @JustLuvMe, and people actually discussing the topic at hand :tiffdrink:

Spoiler

Bumping Threads

• Members may bump old threads, but only if they are genuinely contributing to the old topic. Warning points will be issued if members purposefully bump in-active threads for no apparent reason, and/or bump multiple old threads simply to cause disorder.
  • 3 warning points
  • Automatically removed after 2 days.

:tiffdrink:

3 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

not at me bumping this old thread only to hit on @JustLuvMe, and people actually discussing the topic at hand :tiffdrink:

Reveal hidden contents

Bumping Threads

• Members may bump old threads, but only if they are genuinely contributing to the old topic. Warning points will be issued if members purposefully bump in-active threads for no apparent reason, and/or bump multiple old threads simply to cause disorder.
  • 3 warning points
  • Automatically removed after 2 days.

:tiffdrink:

Not you bumping this old thread :awkblink: lmao

also Hi :)

On 10/30/2019 at 2:47 AM, gabrielflorin01 said:

What happened to you to make you feel this way?

This topic isn’t relevant anymore. This dude isn’t for somebody, he’s for everybody. I just got caught up in the moments and lies. I know better than to fall for this kind of thing but every now and then I slip up :mhm:

also I started talking to someone else like a month later and forgot about this guy.

Archived