New IG Post

Lorenzo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Are you all acting like you dont think her iG posts are cringy as hell or do you genuinely think they are cute?

I really don't care, I don't think you have to have an opinion about everything someone else does. Maybe because I'm used to many people just being themselfes, being weird, doing whatever the **** they want. If I find it weird I scrll through. I mean, it's okay, You are okay, Britney is okay, everything is okay, and it's legitime no not feeling like you should judge everything. It's okay to just let things be. :jamout:
Britney describes her self as a dork, a geek, and awkward. She is truly living up to her own words, so why judge her? Just accept her as she is or move on. 

1 hour ago, joanhs said:

Are you an introvert or extrovert? I'm introvert, and all my photos are from my house.

I am an introvert but I'm also not in Britney's situation. She's always trapped in her house...Who goes through so many wardrobe changes in her house just to post on Insta? Don't get me wrong. I LOVE when she posts, I love this side of her...But it's off that she never leaves.

10 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I am an introvert but I'm also not in Britney's situation. She's always trapped in her house...Who goes through so many wardrobe changes in her house just to post on Insta? Don't get me wrong. I LOVE when she posts, I love this side of her...But it's off that she never leaves.

If she never leaves, how do she get to Miami?? 
If she never leaves, how come she has been to hairsaloons, and at a café with sam? It makes no sense, and I reaaaly think people shouldnt wish for papparazies to ruin her way of getting around. It's clear to me paps are being payed for YEARS to leave her alone.
We never saw her at a recording studio last year, and yet, here we are with a leaked song. Stop believing things only happens when we see them.

8 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Are you all acting like you dont think her iG posts are cringy as hell or do you genuinely think they are cute?

I agree. Tbh I find the majority of Britney’s post to be 100% cringey as hell. I’m not saying this to attack her or to be rude towards her at all. This is not all her fault. She is this way and her posts are this way because of the legal  situation that she’s stuck in and because of those in legal control of her life have limited her interactions with people outside of her immediate family, Sam, security, people she has to interact with due to her business like manager & assistant, and one or two other pre-approved “friends” who, by the look of it, she doesn’t get to see in person often.

Britney has been so inhumanely restricted for nearly 12 years. I’m sure she’s used to it by now or sees this as her normal. 🤷‍♀️  Maybe every once in a while she’ll get to go out briefly but she’s always watched like a hawk by security who monitor her every word & move, which must make her feel paranoid of messing up or getting in trouble somehow. But this is what her dad Jamie  & handlers decided was the best way to keep her in line and not have any outsiders know what’s going on with her or see what they do to her. She’s completely cut off from reality not only because she’s a celebrity but because the cship allows others to insist this be how she “lives”.

The effect of this decision has severely damaged Britney’s social skills. She is naturally shy which is ok I am shy too. But the isolation has made her even shyer and awkward, anxious & uncomfortable. She doesn’t know any other way but remember it’s not Britney’s fault. She didn’t do this to herself. Her dad and her handlers have done this to her with the court’s approval. It’s very sad to see her isolated, dependent, bored and lonely. But at least she looks very happy in this video. :) 

1 hour ago, generation glory said:

It’s very sad to see her isolated, dependent, bored and lonely.

She has two kids, a boyfriend, an instructor, what makes you think she even has time to feel isolated and lonely, as if she's in a box in Narnia or something :ehidk: talking about your personal life and pretending it's Britney doesn't count

17 hours ago, jennyj said:

That heavy eyeliner has to go, and did she re-do her lips again? I'm liking the dirty blonde hair though (but I still prefer the darker hair she had because it was a really good shade this time).  But omg did anyone else get glimpses of classic Britney? 

1.png 2.png3.png4.png

Any time I see her in a hat that even vaguely resembles a fedora I think of the ITZ era although it’s not a fedora or close to it I get ITZ vibes here.

43 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

She has two kids, a boyfriend, an instructor, what makes you think she even has time to feel isolated and lonely, as if she's in a box in Narnia or something :ehidk: talking about your personal life and pretending it's Britney doesn't count

Be snarky and defensive all you want if that is what will make you feel better about this saddening situation. Keep that perspective if it brings you any peace of mind about it.
That last comment of yours is classic deflection on your end. I understand though. Truth hurts. :tbh:

And with that I bid you adieu. :hiii:

9 hours ago, joanhs said:

Resting? According to most crazy-*** fans she is in a closed facility again, and we can't see her, and this is forces and fake, and we need papparazies to follow her to make sure she isn't hidden away somewhere :janet:

but do anyone knows for sure. in a meantime i'm going to think that everything is good with her:plzney:

I pretty much stick with what I've said on other posts about Britney's social media. It looks like the other basic crap that you'd see on an ordinary person's account. I have no idea what Britney's day to day life looks like and have no idea if this is the few minutes out of her day where she's feeling good enough, silly enough to post something on social media and the rest of the time she's at home looking like she's locked up in the attic at Foxworth Hall.

Archived