New IG Post

Lorenzo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG she looks incredible. Most of all HEALTHY. 

Dear god i hope she remains healthy and happy like this all the time. I may sound like a parent ...but i just want this woman to be healthy and happy. Take all the time in this f**king world Britney, travel . Medidate , read ,eat, walk on the beach and take baths and go to Hawaii for 5 more years if it means your happiness. 

Ok part of me is really happy that she looks happy. The other part of me thinks this is cringey and the fact that she's always just strutting around her property in different outfits for fun is sad. I don't want to judge because after everything she has been through, all she deserves is happiness. But also, it just seems immature and shallow.

1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

Ok part of me is really happy that she looks happy. The other part of me thinks this is cringey and the fact that she's always just strutting around her property in different outfits for fun is sad. I don't want to judge because after everything she has been through, all she deserves is happiness. But also, it just seems immature and shallow.

Because social media is supposed to be deep and mature ? . Beyonce revealed she's pregnant wearing nothing but flowers and her bare stomach. Mature and meaningful right? 

Everything Britney posts is positive actually. Be it flowers , roses or workout videos and books. It's all happy posts. Just be greateful that she's in a happy ppace enjoying herself. 

1 hour ago, summer2summer said:

Because social media is supposed to be deep and mature ? . Beyonce revealed she's pregnant wearing nothing but flowers and her bare stomach. Mature and meaningful right? 

Everything Britney posts is positive actually. Be it flowers , roses or workout videos and books. It's all happy posts. Just be greateful that she's in a happy ppace enjoying herself. 

I mean maybe I’m being too critical. I was just thinking about how she’s an almost 40 year old woman and she’s regularly just recording herself posing in different outfits alone making weird faces and covering her face with her hand like she is shy rather than, idk, hanging out with friends or posting something fulfilling about her kids or volunteering or something. It’s weird because she seems more mature in interviews from like 10 years ago than how she portrays herself on IG. 

I wouldn’t mind one or two posts like this, but doing it so regularly as one of like the 3 routine things she posts, it’s just kinda sad to me. I would hope my life would seem more fulfilling at that age. I guess it’s not for me to judge as long as she’s happy, but it just rubs me the wrong way. 

14 hours ago, zenden78 said:

resting is so good for her. i feel like she is having really good time

Resting? According to most crazy-*** fans she is in a closed facility again, and we can't see her, and this is forces and fake, and we need papparazies to follow her to make sure she isn't hidden away somewhere :janet:

1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

I mean maybe I’m being too critical. I was just thinking about how she’s an almost 40 year old woman and she’s regularly just recording herself posing in different outfits alone making weird faces and covering her face with her hand like she is shy rather than, idk, hanging out with friends or posting something fulfilling about her kids or volunteering or something. It’s weird because she seems more mature in interviews from like 10 years ago than how she portrays herself on IG. 

I wouldn’t mind one or two posts like this, but doing it so regularly as one of like the 3 routine things she posts, it’s just kinda sad to me. I would hope my life would seem more fulfilling at that age. I guess it’s not for me to judge as long as she’s happy, but it just rubs me the wrong way. 

You need to follow Baddy Winkle https://www.instagram.com/baddiewinkle/ 

Archived