New IG post

Nowgettoworkbitch

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, alienatedNey said:

She looks so gooooood. :airpls:

and I’m so confused about her hair colour. Is it brunette with a streak of blonde Or it’s just a darker shade of blonde? :mj:

I think this was recorded while she was transitioning back from brunette to blonde. We’ve already seen videos of her blonde again, but here she’s more of a light brown with blonde streaks. I wish brunettney would have stayed to play a little longer :smokney2:

Even though we aren't entitled to know where and how she is at every moment, thinking about this situation that we've been in for the longest time where whoever is in charge of her socials can pull whatever videos they have and **** with us still doesn't sit well with me. At this point and if it wasn't because, or so I want to believe, that at the end of day Instagram is her outlet of sorts I'd much rather want her profile to be deleted altogether. While I haven't lost hope just yet I don't think I can sincerely put up with this dragging on for 3 or 4 years more, as I said this situation is seriously heart-wrenching and at this point I don't think anyone has the power to stop it

9 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

She looks so gooooood. :airpls:

and I’m so confused about her hair colour. Is it brunette with a streak of blonde Or it’s just a darker shade of blonde? :mj:

To me it looks like her natural colouring is coming through and the blonde growing out , but it’s far too soon. Timeline is a little dodgy 

Archived