Have y'all seen this Australian Interview ?

Goneforever

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I'm surprised this didn't blow up or have more negative effects for her. Didn't she say she was saving herself for marriage like in the Britney era, which is most likely after this interview? Yet she was talking about favorite position and guys kissing her feet here. Oops :jj: Also, kissing feet is gross :ehno:

10 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Isn't this around the same time she denied having tattoes and lied to her mom about it? 

2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Wow, I'm surprised this didn't blow up or have more negative effects for her. Didn't she say she was saving herself for marriage like in the Britney era, which is most likely after this interview? 

This is during a time where the internet was not as pervasive as it is now. Information traveled less. 

1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

Wow, I'm surprised this didn't blow up or have more negative effects for her. Didn't she say she was saving herself for marriage like in the Britney era, which is most likely after this interview? Yet she was talking about favorite position and guys kissing her feet here. Oops :jj: Also, kissing feet is gross :ehno:

probably because social media wasn't really a thing back then and even getting to watch an overseas interview was very rare 

Archived