Quick question about Elton John regarding Britney

I remember Elton John saying something negative about Britney back in the day, but i can't remember what was said exactly. :ponderney:i remember thinking he is a hypocrite afterwards when he asked her and Justin to appear in a music video. This was back when they were dating. 

Then i seem to recall something he said later on and again wondering why he invited her to some event of his. 

Anyone remember? Or is this some kind of Mandela Effect? 

I think he praised her a few years ago :mhmnod: anyway I wouldn’t worry if he said something negative about her, he’s a misogynistic ****ole and is constantly bashing other successful women. His obsession with Madonna and the fact that he’s constantly dragging her every chance he gets is pathetic. 

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

I think he praised her a few years ago :mhmnod: anyway I wouldn’t worry if he said something negative about her, he’s a misogynistic ****ole and is constantly bashing other successful women. His obsession with Madonna and the fact that he’s constantly dragging her every chance he gets is pathetic. 

That's exactly why im asking, hypocritical ***** acting like he was never petty when a newer younger star came out. 

• 2 years later...