Not sure if AP, but Free Britney report sent to UN

toxiccriminal

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
21 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

OMG the UN is like one of the biggest organisations in the world. It's basically a group of countries bound together in a pursuit of keeping peace in the world and ensuring countries don't violate human rights. 

Lou and Jamie better brace themselves :queenflopga:

Their next trip outside the United States will be to the International Criminal Court :queenflopga:

26 minutes ago, ButterflyEffect said:

Embarrassing tbqh. I understand the well meant intention behind it but I think the UN should focus their resources on different things.

Like, e.g. there are people who have war in their countries and the violation of human rights during wars are much bigger issues.

Imagine if Britney is trapped and is being used/abused for years. It’s not important because it’s Britney it’s important because she is human and needs help. How bigger should be issue of a person?!

1 hour ago, NewDisplayName said:

Imagine if Britney is trapped and is being used/abused for years. It’s not important because it’s Britney it’s important because she is human and needs help. How bigger should be issue of a person?!

But you do realize that being human and needing help doesn't automatically means an intervention of the United Nations, don't you? Especially if she is considered to be living in a first world country with a developed and more or less working judicial system.

If you have a look on their site at topics special procedures of the Human Rights Council dealt with in the past you get an idea of what I mean: e.g. Human trafficking especially in women and children, human right to safe drinking water and sanitation etc.

35 minutes ago, ButterflyEffect said:

But you do realize that being human and needing help doesn't automatically means an intervention of the United Nations, don't you? Especially if she is considered to be living in a first world country with a developed and more or less working judicial system.

If you have a look on their site at topics special procedures of the Human Rights Council dealt with in the past you get an idea of what I mean: e.g. Human trafficking especially in women and children, human right to safe drinking water and sanitation etc.

Who’s to say what is happening to Britney isn’t human trafficking? Especially considering she’s in the shadiest industry of all where, unfortunately, human trafficking is not unheard of  

Nevertheless… This is a major violation of human rights regardless of the country.  She’s had her rights stripped from her for no Good reason.  If this goes unchecked, who’s to say they shouldn’t just take everyone’s rights?

How far does it have to spread? Let’s just handout c-ships to everyone we can’t control 🤷🏽‍♂️ 

5 hours ago, ButterflyEffect said:

I do realise it but we are talking about huge thing when a person could be in prison in front of people. System maybe the abuser and it might include judicial system, medical system, entertainment etc the big machine what destroyes peoples life. 

Its a huge thing and if it is really happening there would be more victims and they have to go against very powerful people who are using people’s life and manipulate gps thoughts..

there could be much more issues and it should be researched from a organisation who really have power and can go through tough subjects/people.

P.s. I’m drunk but I hope my post is understandable lol

On 10/25/2019 at 7:56 AM, Godney's Sweet *** said:

OMG the UN is like one of the biggest organisations in the world. It's basically a group of countries bound together in a pursuit of keeping peace in the world and ensuring countries don't violate human rights. 

Lou and Jamie better brace themselves :queenflopga:

They're not good at their job though... They never condoned any of the violence coming from Hamas towards Israel.. 

The UN has certain interests and they fight for them but they are neither fair nor do they care about peace. They're basically a f**king joke. 

Archived