One Year Anniversary of her last POM show

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

POM really took a turn for the worst towards its final run. At the end of the day it's her passion and theatricality that make her shows so special. I miss that more than words can express, however, no Britney is better than a disconnected Britney. 

No more half-assney, either she's in it to win it or not at all. 

i went to the POM tour twice and she was on FIRE!

i enjoyed POM a lot (i was lucky enough to see her in vegas too) she seemed happy on stage! i loved my experiences but that POM chapter was ready to end, i hope one day she gets back on stage again if that's what she wants

6 hours ago, xkhingx said:

okay but POM the residency literally SLAYED until 2017

True. I even really liked the show in 2013 when she appeared to be more “medicated”. Something switched in 2014 and by 2015 she was FEELING it. The show fell apart theatrically when it went on tour, IMO. That show was BUILT for Planet Hollywood. The projections in the theater really brought it all together. No videos can really do it justice.

17 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

True. I even really liked the show in 2013 when she appeared to be more “medicated”. Something switched in 2014 and by 2015 she was FEELING it. The show fell apart theatrically when it went on tour, IMO. That show was BUILT for Planet Hollywood. The projections in the theater really brought it all together. No videos can really do it justice.

They could easily do some work to adapt the concert for arenas. Too bad they just didn't care about it

They couldnt even adapt the DYWCO choreography and she kept dancing with that invisible pole over and over again, shame

I like so much Pom show, but in Vegas! The tour was a mess, a cheap show, in Asia was not so Bad but the Europe Gig is horrible. I don't understand why they do so bad with the tour! JLo with it's my party basically was taking the residency show in USA and overseas, but they did an awesome work, even with same songs (only 2 new, Medicine and Limitless and even with basic props).

23 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I think Britney needs a break from her back catalog for a moment.  Hopefully if she ever does another show, it will incorporate lots of new stuff like the Femme Fatale Tour

Unless her next tour is associated to an album to promote, it won’t happen, especially if she does another residency considering that they are greatest hits show 

Archived