Britney is NOT CRAZY!

m-art-in

Hey guys, sorry if AP..

I just stumbled on this video :)

This guy goes quite into detail about her mental health and c-ship, it's worth to watch.. he has like 50k subs, so I hope it gets at least a little viral.

People in the comments seem to root for Brit, that's great, the whole world should root for her.

Anyway, enjoy! :clap:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool video. Great to see some constructed opinion.

I never thought she was "crazy". Well life is hard so we deal the best we can but even in her worst years she's always seemed very conscious of her extraordinary circumstances.

To me 2005-2008 was probably the most aware Britney has ever been (and they knew it obviously)

Now 2019 is another story and hell even if she became "instable" I think I would've died a hundred times if I had been through half of her problems. I respect this woman so much. 10 years in a cage would have killed anybody. 

i always thought that her handlers never cared of her mental state cause she's been making shows and albums. and i also always thought she is rich enough why they didn't give her much needed rest. why wouldn't they let her go back home and have a simple live if she is really ill. she has multiple funds she doesn't even have to work anymore. but her father-some1 who i never will understand. the only thing he cares  is money. so sad to have such a dad and such a life then u r so rich and famous but in fact u r nothing but puppet for others to play. i don't think they will let her out ever. but i hope all the pain they caused her will return to them with even more capacity.

I really believe Brit isn't crazy she is just a human being with feelings like everyone else, when you have that many people around you and wanting you to fail they will grasp at straws..... The whole head shaving thing was just her way of saying **** you to the media kinda like she says "You want more...., I'll give you more..." lol she is truly a living legend and pure pop culture :gtfo: #LetHerLive!

I think titles like this don’t help though. She could be “crazy” and that would be okay, too. Her possibly having mental health problems doesn’t make her less than and it’s not something anyone needs to “defend her” against or find excuses to explain away any seemingly odd behavior. That’s part of the stigma. 

I think when she had her kids and federline was a using POS, she lost it a little bit, but anyone would in that situation.. Then people took advantage of her and abused her, like the leeches.. Now she's just felt outcasted for a long time. Fame f**ks with a lot of celebrities mentally it's not an easy life all the time and it's a lot of pressure. After all they are just human.. Bless her spirit... After awhile anyone needs medication to deal with the bullshit, especially with anxiety. I am on medicine now, because my blood pressure got too crazy with my anxiety and stress.. People can be so damn judgmental. 

On 10/25/2019 at 10:40 AM, blissfuloutsider said:

I think when she had her kids and federline was a using POS, she lost it a little bit, but anyone would in that situation.. Then people took advantage of her and abused her, like the leeches.. Now she's just felt outcasted for a long time. Fame f**ks with a lot of celebrities mentally it's not an easy life all the time and it's a lot of pressure. After all they are just human.. Bless her spirit... After awhile anyone needs medication to deal with the bullshit, especially with anxiety. I am on medicine now, because my blood pressure got too crazy with my anxiety and stress.. People can be so damn judgmental. 

I think your right! I'm a year younger than Brit (been a fan of Britney since BOMT) and I have a daughter that is 15 lol and the relationship got messy and we separated and I feel like I lost my ****, little lone dealing with media and fans!! that's crazy! I battled hiding being bi until I was 29 ?? and I'm on medication for anxiety after just living life haha I get upset when people judge Brit cause she has been through alot and has come out the other side pretty well... I mean I have done worse than her being upset and hurt and I've never been strapped down to a ambulance bed or had my parents take over my life, Brit has grown alot and she would reflect and probably has a laugh to her self now again! The last thing to remember is imagine if Britney was so vanilla and did nothing daring or wrong she wouldn't be Britney Spears, if you look at Elvis,MJ,Prince,Lady Gaga,JB the list goes on they're all trail blazers and all are a little "crazy" but crazy good!! If you watch the video above "Go to the light, and see Jesus" lol she is being so sarcastic and is trolling big time, she is the funniest haha and the guy thinks he has a full exclusive interview hahahaha she is the QUEEN! Britney is not silly, she knew all the right buttons to press! PEACE!

Archived