Steps to convert anyone into a Stan

JP9101

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

except she sang the entire abc special live

and ******* larry dubbed it probably

I remember someone posted a poorly filtered audio video of MATM and she was in fact singing live (i remember it didnt sound very good and she sounded extremely out of breath)

my best friend in high school, weirdly enough, became a stan in 2013/2014 after Britney Jean. She already liked Britney from when she was younger but when she saw how upset I was about BJ it urged her to check her out more lol what sealed the deal is when she read up on her being placed in the conservatorship. I recall her asking me about it and I stated the facts and she was extremely curious about it. I remember just saying "I dunno. It's weird but never talked about by Britney, her team, or the fans really. But supposedly is the reason why Britney is still around today." it's weird to think that was in 2014. My friend was way ahead of us tbh

4 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

"But she wasn't singing live." 

GTFO you idiots. She was the best in the world between 2001-2004 and y'all will deal :lessons:

Just finished re-watching the whole thing and I'm 100% sure they added studio recordings just for the broadcast and the show must've been live. Are there any fan-live recordings from there?

1 hour ago, studlygeorge said:

my best friend in high school, weirdly enough, became a stan in 2013/2014 after Britney Jean.

How cute is this! :clap:

The person who used to be my best friend in high school creeped me with "Oh so you like Britney Spears, meh, I'm into rock" - dumb *****. :sippinga:

I became a stan this year and for me it was way more

1. show me the uncut OIDIA video

2. tell me she wrote everytime and about the whole original doll thing

3. show me one of those "britney's best dance breaks" on youtube from watchmojo or whatever

4. show me the 2016 bbma performance

Knowing about 2007 also helped, not to mention learning the **** she put up with in terms of the conservatorship. But also kudos to little me that I have always gone hard for Break the Ice.

• Content Curators
5 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

I remember someone posted a poorly filtered audio video of MATM and she was in fact singing live (i remember it didnt sound very good and she sounded extremely out of breath)

my best friend in high school, weirdly enough, became a stan in 2013/2014 after Britney Jean. She already liked Britney from when she was younger but when she saw how upset I was about BJ it urged her to check her out more lol what sealed the deal is when she read up on her being placed in the conservatorship. I recall her asking me about it and I stated the facts and she was extremely curious about it. I remember just saying "I dunno. It's weird but never talked about by Britney, her team, or the fans really. But supposedly is the reason why Britney is still around today." it's weird to think that was in 2014. My friend was way ahead of us tbh

brenda jean

the gift that keeps on giving :airpls:

:hideous:

Archived