It’s been an entire year....

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, xkhingx said:

i’m sorry but this was a good announcement.Everyone else announces their residencies through an instagram post so the fact that her team took all this time and effort really shocked me.

This. I really enjoyed the projections + music way more than the 2013 announcement. Everything leading up to it (like the endless stalling from the audio issues) was a bit of a mess though. But hey, it was pretty exciting I thought.

56 minutes ago, Cheshire-***** said:

It was weird she didn't said a word but it was fine, I wonder where that guy with the red hat is now

I'm pretty sure he's Ellen's DJ. Also watch Mario Lopez right before the projections start. They were having mic issues. It kept cutting in and out.

Say what you will, I was excited for Domination. I liked the majority of the rehearsal videos that we saw and I liked the theme. I know everything we've gotten since the show's cancellation (setlist, costumes, show storyline) is all just rumors, but if they're true, it sounds like Britney was having a lot of fun with it. Which makes sense why Daddy Spears would take it away from her. If she enjoys it, he uses that as leverage against her.

I was extremely disappointed that the show was cancelled when it was. I was finalizing my Vegas trip plans with my boyfriend. But now I'm very grateful. We wouldn't have had FreeBritney without it tbh

Archived