Is she coming back in 2020? Or 2021?

thousand oaks

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

It’s pretty much limbo right now since Jamie has gotten it postponed until January which is the big investigation so it doesn’t sound good because it’s buying her team more time to find ways to save their *****. It just felt like Britney was sooooooo close to actually making some progress to get out yet now it feels like a long way again with all these mess.

1 hour ago, falka said:

She's never coming back :walkoff:

Why did my brain flash the footage of her on the mini cooper at the femme fatale with the "guy" she's riding with and says awkwardly "creepily" " he's NEVER coming bacKkk " ...... my brain is so weird and visual :airpls:

back to the topic, i don't think she's ever getting out of this whole situation. Jamie knows he's not staying around for too long and is basically looking for a nominee , a permenant one......don't know if this "movement" made it any better. If anything i think it gave him ideas. Everything is working out for this conservatorship's favour. If we look at everything realistically. 

I mean let's be honest ...we thought September was IT. And now we.....well , have to "wait" 4 more months.  The money's being drained out....lawyers are happy and so is Lou with her vinyl and perfume revenue.....so is k-fed ( don't forgot he the "full custody parent" now so she's paying child support) ....whomever judge is incharge now will pass it on after cashing in...and the beat goes on.mp3

Probably 2022 when everyone's forgotten about her, we'll get 'I Feel So Free With You' and 'Dominated' for 6 months until it gets cancelled for low ticket sales and then she'll start releasing her own jewelry line or something stupid. Then she'll do a Britney Jean Unplugged album in 2023 which will feature like 3 songs because that's all she fkin sang, Britney's career as we know it is done :gum:

5 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Why did my brain flash the footage of her on the mini cooper at the femme fatale with the "guy" she's riding with and says awkwardly "creepily" " he's NEVER coming bacKkk " ...... my brain is so weird and visual :airpls:

I am very successful brain whisperer :iwin:
but didn't expect half of what she gave us in past few years.

16 hours ago, BabyBabyBay said:

Probably 2022 when everyone's forgotten about her, we'll get 'I Feel So Free With You' and 'Dominated' for 6 months until it gets cancelled for low ticket sales and then she'll start releasing her own jewelry line or something stupid. Then she'll do a Britney Jean Unplugged album in 2023 which will feature like 3 songs because that's all she fkin sang, Britney's career as we know it is done :gum:

Geez. That comment was draining.
:surething:

Don’t be so dramatic. Just send Britney good vibes.

Archived