• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

she looked soooooo good during this performance  

that's pretty much what it is, they're not real live vocals - they're some demo version vocals that have been around for a while

p.s. the "live vocals" are more noticeable after the intro.

2 hours ago, Garrett said:

she looked soooooo good during this performance

I agree.  I just with the eye shadow was a tiny bit less (even though it was way worse on some regular POM shows lol), and I wish they used clear colour ropes instead of very obvious black ones.  Other than that, she slayed.  Love this edit too :)

• Like 1

Ugh, I was so embarrassed to watch this. It was NYE and when I turned it on, everyone in the crowd was talking **** so I had to change it. 
I hated hearing them say harsh things. Her dancing was better but still twitchy and she had too much makeup on.

• Like 1
  • Deactivated
On 10/15/2019 at 1:22 AM, crazyboutbrit said:

I'm not really convinced these are live vocals, for me these a pre-recoreded vocals on the CD version of the song to make it feel like live volcals on a CD version .... :heresthetea:

that's pretty much what it is, they're not real live vocals - they're some demo version vocals that have been around for a while

• Like 2