New IG Post - Britney riding bicycle

IfUSeekRadar

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even when she's on her bike there's a car following her? Seriously is she that psychotic?? Im done ...you can downvote me all you want but this is all so weird. :fakewow:

The whole thing screams " LOOK SHE'S RIDING A BICYCLE ...WE LET HER RIDE A BICYCLE ...ON HER OWN.......ON THE STREET....THIS IS ACTUAL FOOTAGE" and yet they literally have someone riding in a small go cart filming the footage and following her. 

:ririshade1:

4 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Even when she's on her bike there's a car following her? Seriously is she that psychotic?? Im done ...you can downvote me all you want but this is all so weird. :fakewow:

The whole thing screams " LOOK SHE'S RIDING A BICYCLE ...WE LET HER RIDE A BICYCLE ...ON HER OWN.......ON THE STREET....THIS IS ACTUAL FOOTAGE" and yet they literally have someone riding in a small go cart filming the footage and following her. 

OR... she’s Britney Spears and Britney Spears has bodyguards with her for her protection because if they are consistently absent, she we’ll be vulnerable to potential incidents 

trying to be reasonable

6 hours ago, summer2summer said:

She just wanted to make a video of her while biking around, and had to ask someone to film it.

jeeeeezzzz.:airpls:

7 hours ago, summer2summer said:

She would have security anyway lol. She’s Britney Spears not Nelly Furtado 

15 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

She would have security anyway lol. She’s Britney Spears not Nelly Furtado 

If she didn’t have security and someone hurt her it would be they wanted her dead and were irresponsible. 

Like I think the cship should switch hands to Lynn or someone in the same power as Britney but come on... fans are pushing this beyond 

6 hours ago, mystic falls said:

Well, she will always have someone with her for security reasons, she's Britney Spears not some random unknown woman.:byetina:

1 hour ago, zenden78 said:

i thought she is in havaii. that is an old video

bFxtJvb3KfU.jpg

What about the video she talks farsi with Sam, was that in Hawaii too? Im confused if shes still in Hawaii, If hes there with her...

10 hours ago, summer2summer said:

They have to protect her from being kidnapped by the #FreeBritney supporters, remember? 

Archived