New IG post

Nowgettoworkbitch

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes I just stop and pray to god, please let this guy actually love Britney. If he does and he wants to stand by her forever and actually finds her beautiful and loves her in his heart I’m happy for her but this world is sooo corrupt and evil so who knows his true intentions.. he seems highly rehearsed and guided in everything he does... a man his age to be so composed and proper is.. not typical (+yes he most likely is a great passionate man)..  he always knows what to say, how to pose, when to smile and where the cameras all are.. he is trained ..with this image he’s trying to sell or become famous... +OR staying in the lines of his contract/nda with team JAMIE...anyways I truly pray to the lord and universe that Britney is not being totally manipulated by every person around.. after a while anybody would go INSANE.. I mean snap .. just having to live a few days in Britney life. 

Archived